Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Funniest fucking thing I heard all day: I was listening to a hard dubstep mix (picture really loud sub bass with the sound of dinosaurs fucking each other over it) by this guy SVDDEN DEATH who's fucking HARD like he even makes Datsik/Excision/Downlink sound like Tiesto/Hardwell I'm talking Mastadon/Squnto/Code: Pandorum hard (if you understand what I'm saying then we are one and I look forward to getting savage in a mosh pit with you one day:haha:) and he plays this sample "AND THE V IS FOR VIRGIN" I fucking died:haha::haha::haha:

Edited by DabDeity710

• 2 weeks later...

This morning while heading to work on the train, a homeless degenerate boarded inside the same car as me. She was coughing and gagging non-stop for 10 mins, only for her to get off 6 stops later. I felt like throwing up because the stench from the cough reeked so horribly. I really needed a bath, but thankfully I was away from her. I feel sorry for the guy that was next to her tho.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Today is the fucking shit, tomorrow too:D

Seconded. Saw not one but two HAWT chicks. One at the intake window this morning and a bus operator on my way home. Good thing she was a last minute fill in because the bus I was waiting for was taken out of service. :)

Edited by ElementalCards
Spelling errors
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...