Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Hmmm well this happenes sometimes and i'm sure it happens to many other as well who who roam on open seas of internet like Pirates .. that it so happen we open Google and the cursor starts blinking and and we are not sure what to do next.. as we stare at the blinking marvel of that of google cursor and though comes to mind.. like what should i search... and we start typing random words thinking we might hit something interesting and ...  meanwhile we are at it we notice and start question why is it i'm doing this? and  many people have this answer..... "I wanna sleep and cant sleep" its a situation that happens to 99.9562148% percentage of people using internet

Disclaimer:  these figures have been provided my AOLIU * Association Of Lame Internet Users* so if u disagree please consult them not me

O while you are roaming the seas of internet like a pirate whose helm has been broken or who has lost the davy back fight to silver foxy and lost your captain ... u suddenly hear a sound.. a menacing sound that beats with your heart beats an each time it rings it stirs you up.. and ur inner self says what are you doing sleep already and that sound is of Tik Tak of clock and as you look at the time.. Oh crap those needles are gonna pierce your eyes with the menacing time they show you.... the sad reality is no matter how hard you try u cant sleep until you hear the sweet sound of chirping of birds and when the sun rises you finally realize... oh man now i should really sleep and you finally go to sleep...

seriously only if the has risen a lil earlier like at 11 pm of night we wud have slept at that time its all Sun's fault .. thats why we shud keep doing what we are doing believing one day sun will realise its fault and start rising early...

thank for reading this random babble... stay tune for more babble from the Servo

see ya

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think it's just you, many a toddler(the implied target market) and adult have had the same complaints lol.  On a note of randomness. I've lately found that I like my coffee black, what started off as me being too lazy to reach for sugar and milk has now evolved into me chugging down the bitterest of bitterness like a hardcore mofo.

• 2 weeks later...