Random Talk.

Talena Mae

My mom turned up the heat without me knowing to like 75, I was in a hoodie sweating my butt off until i finally just went down into my undergarments (Bra and sweatpants) and turned it back down to 71.

Blehhh, I hope I don't get like my mom where I always need it to be equator-hot all the time ; ;

I wish I had your problem. Heating is super expensive over here, so I am constantly under a sweet lion blanket whenever I am home.

Plus depending on her age, it could be menopause. So potentially not her fault

My mom turned up the heat without me knowing to like 75, I was in a hoodie sweating my butt off until i finally just went down into my undergarments (Bra and sweatpants) and turned it back down to 71.

Blehhh, I hope I don't get like my mom where I always need it to be equator-hot all the time ; ;

I wish I had your problem. Heating is super expensive over here, so I am constantly under a sweet lion blanket whenever I am home.

Plus depending on her age, it could be menopause. So potentially not her fault

It's fine honestly. I just didn't expect me to actually do that with how cold it is outside every day right now :P

It's fine honestly. I just didn't expect me to actually do that with how cold it is outside every day right now :P

But the feeling of freedom and not being bound by clothing! I won't continue too much further though, since some of those stories belong in the Mature Realm.

Also on a side note, pecan clusters are the freaking bomb! I just opened up a box I got from Christmas yesterday, and I already have downed most of the top layer.

But the feeling of freedom and not being bound by clothing! I won't continue too much further though, since some of those stories belong in the Mature Realm.

Why would I be completely bare? The only time I do that is in the shower :v

LOL consider yourself lucky :| my folks tend to turn the temp to 65 I swear they're crazy, I'm in a long sleeve shirt, and thermal clothes and they're in their shorts :| I'd love to sit in shorts again when I don't have to go out :/

Bleh I'm so bored without my computer. I miss playing Skyrim so much ;n; And being on tumblr, and rping, and being on Skype, along with making graphics and listening to things with foobar. It sucks so bad that I have to borrow my sister's tablet or try to be on with my shitty phone :| I really wouldn't wish this on anyone else tbh.

Re drinking: mixed drinks and eine are where it's at for me. I drink beer very rarely because I'm not fond of the taste and warm beer is just horrific.

Edited by Pinkie Pie

Bleh I'm so bored without my computer. I miss playing Skyrim so much ;n; And being on tumblr, and rping, and being on Skype, along with making graphics and listening to things with foobar. It sucks so bad that I have to borrow my sister's tablet or try to be on with my shitty phone :| I really wouldn't wish this on anyone else tbh.

Re drinking: mixed drinks and eine are where it's at for me. I drink beer very rarely because I'm not fond of the taste and warm beer is just horrific.

I know, right! Going through the same thing, can't play games or browse the net... I'm lucky I was able to steal a friends tablet in the meantime but it doesn't cut it. Plus I was two levels away from maxing my character in borderlands 2...

And beer is OK, but not great. Dark beers are better that light, but neither is as good as vodka!

• Like 1

Well, in the meantime I've been playing FFVI Advance on an emulator on my phone and making meticulous notes about the plot line to keep myself busy with something other than Netflix. I can't seem to get into writing lately thouh, which is a big disappointment. ?...it also doesn't help that my connection is spotty lately.

I'm a big whiskey fan, I have beers with my friends when I'm looking for a mild drink for hanging out. Some of the brands I drink are local so you probably haven't heard of them. I've had scotch whiskey on a few occasions. Quite expensive but I must admit its really good stuff. I live in a coastal area in the tropics so its consistently hot throughout the year, a little less around winter solstice but its still warm.