Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Well this really is random if the last post was so weird :P.

Well I'm still looking for work as well, its almost impossible to find one when you have no experience and live in and near small towns

I know this feeling. Thankfully Walmart allowed me to work for them for a short while and I was a great associate to them, unfortunately I had to quit when Winter came due to lack of reliable transportation.

Well this really is random if the last post was so weird :P.

Well I'm still looking for work as well, its almost impossible to find one when you have no experience and live in and near small towns

I know this feeling. Thankfully Walmart allowed me to work for them for a short while and I was a great associate to them, unfortunately I had to quit when Winter came due to lack of reliable transportation.

Oh I've been trying at ours for a good year now, I've ended up with interviews but never got hired, I even had some leverage since my grandparents knew the manager but seems to hold little to no weight now xD.

I wouldn't be so worried if it wasn't for Obama forcing his crap on me >_> If I don't find work + get insured by my birthday this year (August) I'll have to pay a fine -_-