Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Noiiice. My calculator used to have this block-game that I would play on it all the time. You know, instead of learning. Damn you calculator, I could have been better at math!

By the way, Christmas is coming up soon and I just found out I was rostered on 24th-27th. I can't even take any of those off, because Money > Social Life at the moment.   //Cries.
What does everyone else have planned for Christmas? Hopefully something more Joyous than myself. c[:

Nah man, that's quite ineffective for me, tried that a couple of times and all it does is make it 10x worse. Thanks for the suggestion though, was nice of you. 

It's 3:30 am and I still can't fall asleep, ffs. I guess I'll just be interneting for a while.

Do you get sound sensitive or light sensitive migraines? And if sleep isnt doing the trick, then you likely need either food or water. Or you are allergic to something so you just need to wait it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol no worries my memory is shoddy too but I remember you Shazi spaceship logs thing you were doing xD.

It's actually really good, They've done a great job revamping the game from the old failed launch, jobs, story, content is all really good, and yes its very pretty. It feels like a old FF storywise (mostly reminds me of FFVI) there's plenty of stuff to keep you busy even after you max your class too ^_^

awesome as =) I kinda want to get it but paying a subscription, I just don't think I would end up putting in the hours to make it worth it, but a pretty game is always fun, I wish Square would revamp their older successful games I would love to play FF4 or 6 done in pretty graphics. It doesn't even need to be 3d models it can be really pretty drawings

• Like 1

Actually the sub isn't really that high, I believe I always pay around 15$ per month for my sub. It's pretty tame as a sub fee and you get little bonus' for subbing (Items that change your appearance, pets, mounts, clothing, etc.)

Comparing it to some of their recent games this has been a breath of fresh nostalgic air, if they'd make all the new FF's classic feeling they'd sell more :/ and agree'd I'd love to see a remake of a older game doesn't need to be a full on Next Gen graphic look.

I honestly don't think it would take them too much effort :|

Do you get sound sensitive or light sensitive migraines? And if sleep isnt doing the trick, then you likely need either food or water. Or you are allergic to something so you just need to wait it out.

Sorry for quoting you a month later (._. ) been super busy! And yes, I am very sound and light sensitive, unfortunately. That could possibly be 99% of where my migraines comes from. All I can do is wait it out, you're right  :lol:

Finally managed to win a really good bid on pokémon cards. Got plenty of 1st edition, promos, holos and even a holographic Charizard :D it wasn't 1st edition, but at least I got one of my favourite childhood cards back, albeit well played.