Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Hmm.... now that I'm actually working I think I need to start contributing more monetarily meaningful gifts back to the people who lavished me with monetarily meaningful gifts when I was a kid ._.

Also random riddle for you:

& is an operation done on 2 inputs

= in this case would be yields

12 & 13 = 52

13 & 14 = 72

14 & 15 = 92

15 & 16 = ?

Guess what ? is. There are 2 possible answers. Bonus points if someone gets both before anyone else.

So I was playing with stumble upon yesterday and I found an interesting website that has a personality test. It also said that if you take the test it can tell you what career you might be made for. I thought it was really cool cause I always wondered if I should have gone to college, and if I had what my life would be like and what career I would choose. So there's like 70 questions and afterwards it asks for my age and gender and I put them in and pushed next and it says I am ISTJ classified as hard worker and reserved thinker. Then I looked at the job lineup and it said private security/ government/ military. So I smiled and thought "maybe I was never meant to go to college after all".

Since most of you are far smarter than I am I'm sure that some of you have already taken a test like this but, I thought it was fun so if you haven't here's the website.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

It's just a silly little test made up by some braniac so don't let the negatives of your personality profile get ya down. If it were that easy to read people we would probably all be telepathic.

I've done the Jung personality tests many times, and my results change with every test. I get INTJ, ESTP, XXTX (in a test where you got an X if you didnt lean towards either side enough). So apparently I am either taking the questionaires incorrectly or I don't really fit into most of the categories.

Although if I had to put myself in a category, I would guess INTP

"INFJs are effective in occupations involving substantial intellectual work, caring for other people, and requiring creativity"

The first two are spot on for my job... and the the third fits my hobbies quite well.

It's funny... The first time I took one of these tests it told me I should go for a purely physical job.... Why is that funny? Because at the time, I was looking into what it took to be a pro wrestler... >.>

I think I was an INTJ the last time I took one of those I-forget-the-official-long-name personality tests. I'll take it again just for kicks and giggles and edit this post :3.

Yup, I'm still an INTJ. The description is pretty much spot on:

http://typelogic.com/intj.html

I work in IT now which is literally doing what I know ^-^. I'm very aware of the extent of my knowledge, and I am horrible at socializing. That little blurb at the bottom saying that I could train myself to read people like Sherlock and learn to socialize that way is actually something I'm working on. Instead of just being confused by people, if I can read at least the surface emotions I should be able to respond a bit more accordingly ^^;.

I like being an INTJ too, it's fun.

78% I 25% N 50% T 44% J

Edited by Dae314

Yeah I was happy with my result also. It was funny though cause, I typed it in in the google search engine and the negatives quite literally say I have a catastrophe mode where I can't think properly if I screw something up. Now I have a label for when I get flustered. I can just go "Oh no, I'm in Catastrophe mode!"

Meeeeeh I'm not much for personality tests. Everything is situational and can vary based on the time and moment.

Anyway, it said I'm an ESTJ.

Also this question probably stood out the most.

You often prefer to read a book than go to a party

I prefer neither? This needs to be updated with videogames and anime!!!

Edited by lolrawr

Yeah I was happy with my result also. It was funny though cause, I typed it in in the google search engine and the negatives quite literally say I have a catastrophe mode where I can't think properly if I screw something up. Now I have a label for when I get flustered. I can just go "Oh no, I'm in Catastrophe mode!"

Oh my god, this happens to me all the time. THIS EXPLAINS A LOT.

I'm like neigh impossible to get excited... I can get frustrated and some people will mistake that for excitement, but I just really don't go jumping up and down for very much. I suppose that's a good thing since I chose a high stress career path due to all you annoying people who want your interwebs to work 24/7 (kidding). I probably won't get stressed even if the production electrical outage management server goes down and be able to act a bit more decisively/logically than most :P.

• 2 months later...

do you think growing a beard and mustache will help you get a better results?

it's sound stupid i know.one of my friends asked me if i am gonna shave or not and told me:( i will never shave cuz it will make me smarter)

although he was joking, i think i will take his advice to show how in despair i am

Edited by mid boss