MS Paint Adventures/Homestuck

Pinkie Pie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sassy. He's working that spine like whoa. Suddenly all the sassy Summoner askblogs make sense.

My dash exploded with angst. Lots of "omg it's an abusive relationship he has Stockholm Syndrome I hate Vriska angst angst angst angst but what about GamTav nooooooo I like JohnVris better whyyyyyyy". As if canon ever stopped people, haha.

ahahah oh man. I have a friend that ships gamtav and /only/ gamtav and she spent all night reblogging gamtav fanarts like she was in denial or some shit. tbh, i hate vriska more than i've ever hated a fictional character in my entire life thus far, but daaaamn at least she made tav sassy as fuck. the literal only way i ship gamtav is if tavros is nothing but a head and gamzee is treating it like it's all of him and he's alive. i even wrote a fic of it. ...somehow it even got notes i mean w h a t. i thought i'd get chased off of tumblr with it XD

Vriska isn't my favourite and I don't even consider her when I'm dreaming about ships, haha. I appreciate her role in the story, but that's about it.

I like Tavros and Gamzee as bros--any romance between them doesn't make my heart go doki doki. I do like the sound of sober/unstable Gamzee being creepy with Tav's head though, haha. I can see the crazed look in his eyes now...

Tumblr does all the things. u-u Apparently there's a bunch of Cronus/Mituna non-con fan works floating around that's stressing out people.

Have you read the last update?

fucking

TAV

WOW HE'S SO MUCH SASSIER NOW

and he admitted that he met his ancestor before. Why do I sense Nitramcest becoming a thing thanks to the mere mention that he met him? I think that his ancestor's name might be Ruphio since Vriska said he was spelling it wrong in the update.

Ha, I just read it. Super sassy. I hope his name is basically Rufio--that'd be fantastic.

For a minute I was liking Vriska more than i normally do, and then she had to go and ruin it by being Vriska. I really hope Tavros isn't fibbing about them being matesprits--or maybe I do? Whichever is more hilarious, I guess.

On a separate note, an update went out on the Kickstarter and I guess a bunch of people thought the new game was ready to be beta tested. It was just about the surveys. Disappointment ensued.

Playing the beta of the new update.

Meulin is like 100000 times more tragic after talking to the new Zahhak troll, who is, by the way, REALLY FRICKIN' ADORABLE AND HIS MUSIC IS SO BALLER. Damara is... creepy? I don't really know about her. The Nitram troll is okay. I like him more than Tavros, at least.

Dave is dorky as usual. Meenah, Kanaya, and Rose continue to be awesome.

AND OMG

GAMZEE

All these precious babbus

tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif

ETA: OH MY GOD I TAKE IT BACK ABOUT DAMARA SHE IS AWESOME

Edited by Emotional Outlet

HORUSS

H

O

R

U

S

S

MY SPECIAL

PRECIOUS

BABY

MOG

I'M STILL VERY MUCH UNABLE TO HANDLE HIS MERE EXISTENCE HE IS JUST

A LITERAL PERFECT BABY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

i can't handle him okay like i've been isolating myself until i /can/ handle him but it's been almost a couple of days and i literally cannot handle him

somehow i see him being the biggest brony of the mall and spending all day on the human internet on pony sites like ibrony and having a ponysona named Horuss Hooves that he's very into and rps with.

Speaking of Horuss Hooves, I actually hoarded that URL on tumblr u wu one day i'm going to use it for my main blog and it'll be a beautiful thing. til then it's mylittlezahhak

Edited by Loki

Horuss is really amazing and I'm surprised there are people who didn't take to him immediately. Even the penis he obliviously prefixes all of his text with is adorable, haha. The conversation he had with Rufioh about it was just... wow.

Did you read Hussie's text about the new trolls when you go through the meteor as Damara? It was pretty enlightening, even his continual underestimation of the Zahhaks.

I can understand why people don't like Damara, but I find her amusing and would love to see people actually draw half the shit she said to Horuss, haha.

It is the most innocent thing in the world

Innocent

All those headcanons I've seen about Rufioh's horse body being anatomically correct

And Damara's questioning of their sex life

Definitely innocent

Relevant??

I love looking through the tags when new characters are introduced.

Edited by Emotional Outlet