sad deaths?

shyguysteve

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here's the top three deaths which almost made me cry:

1. L from Death Note. Couldn't really accept his death until they talked about his funeral.

2. Jiraiya from Naruto Shippuden. I was shocked to see him die like that. He was on of my favorite characters in the whole series.

3. Kamina from Gurren Lagann. Need I say anything about his death?

Here's mine:

1. Lelouch from Code Geass. Hated him the whole series. Respected him after his death.

2. Nia from Gurren Lagann. I felt so sad for Simon. He sacrificed everything and at last, he had to give up his love of the life aswell.

3. Kanade from Angel Beats. I don't know if u could call it dying or not as they were already dead, but I still felt extremely sad. In fact, this was the first Anime that struck me so much that I couldn't watch anything for the next 3 days.

There hasn't been an anime that had made me very sad, i admit that there was a few sad sections in Full metal alchamist when the two armour brothers in +/- ep 20 wanted to die for they could not bear living like guards with their souls attached to the armours, but storied like db gt when goku died the last time was sad but as the story always go goku wont stay dead so a person will never become to sad...

Elfin Lied

Lucy in the Elfin Lied Manga

Code Geass

Almost every main character death, Lelouch didn't die in my books but it was a sad part anyway

Guilty Crown

Hare and Inori

Angel Beats

Kanade and Otonashi in Angel Beats

DBZ

Gohan in the DBZ Movie Special "History of Trunks"

FFVII

Zack Fair

FMA:Brotherhood

Maes Hughes

One Piece

Fire Fist Ace

Naruto Shippuuden

Kushina & Minato

Death Note

Light Yagami & L

Gurren Lagann

Kamiya & the chick with the white hair that died in the end, forgot her name

Samurai X / Rurouni Kenshin

Trust & Betrayal: Tomoe , Reflection: Kenshin

Ushio in Clannad was the tipping point for me and then they ruined it by giving him back Nagisa AND Ushio. Personally Nagisa staying dead was fine by me.

Kamina in Gurren Lagann was the end of the fun of the show for me. Simon just didn't have what Kamina had. :(