the fall of civilization.

Leviathan87

civilization?

maybe if the question was specific of its "down fall" i'd give a different answer.

but if there is no civilization after the one we are all apart of, then i'd be sure not to let another one start.

granted i understand what we gained from civilization, but what is lost is just to much to let be lost again.

civilized, its the few words like this one that people often forget we are all animals doing what animals do. surviving.

I would find a group of people and start trying to restore order to the world, fail, and runaway from the angry mob of people who think I'm crazy for some odd reason. after escaping that mob I would live with another group of people and try to contribute in whatever ways possible to restore the order of things.

Realistically speaking here, I would probably go into survival mode. I would probably become the exact opposite of who I am right now and do anything I can to survive. I would likely even go crazy.

Who knows, I might do like Kekky, and live remotely with a peace corps of some sorts.

I just don't know what I would do in that situation.

If one civilization falls, another will surely take its place. The only possible outcome that could prevent this is if population drops to almost nothing. If that is the case, the environmental factors are the next thing to look at. depending on the shape of the world, people like me would either go looting, then live off the remains of the old world, or we would go into hunter gatherer mode and start over from scratch.

• 1 month later...

chances are we would all be too busy being dead to worry about rebuilding the world in our image. Or starving to death due to lack of food. Or dying from disease or clean water.

I mean a single trident nuclear submaine has the same amount of firepower at its disposal than was generated in BOTH world wars. If there was an apocolypse there wouldn't be much of anything left. Unless of course we are talking about a natural disaster etc.