8 members have voted

1. 1. What's your eye colour?

• Brown
    • Blue
    • Grey
    • Hazel
    • Green
    • Other

I'm not sure I trust myself to dye it properly while he's sleeping, haha. I'm likely to miss a few spots; it's been proven to me time and again I am not very good at moving him around while he's asleep.

Also red eyes don't sound cool to me. Depending on the shade, it either makes me think they are evil, albino, or very ill. Or all of the above.

albino things scare me... XD i think someone with red eyes would freak me out too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Something interesting...

Both my mom and dad have light blue eyes. Mine are darker blue. And my brother's are more green. You'd think we'd all have the same color, but genetics is silly like that.

Also similarly, my mom, dad, and brother have light brown hair, and mine is very dark brown.

I jokingly told my brother that we must be adopted. XD

• Like 1

I don't think eye color can be sexist, ...

I can't believe that no one else noticed that!

My eyes are blue, meaning I am a genetic freak. All human eyes are designed to be brown, any other colour is a genetic mutation resulting in lower levels of melatonin in the iris.

My eyes are blue, meaning I am a genetic freak. All human eyes are designed to be brown, any other colour is a genetic mutation resulting in lower levels of melatonin in the iris.

What I would give for some blue eyes.....really deep blue.......that aside, I have dark brown eyes, but, and I hope this is true, according to my parents(well, my father anyway) I carry the gene for green eyes. Hopefully if I ever have children I sincerely hope that a least one of them has green eyes. Jeez, I'm hoping too much....

Edited by SeraphZero