8 members have voted

1. 1. What's your eye colour?

• Brown
    • Blue
    • Grey
    • Hazel
    • Green
    • Other

It's hard to say with my eyes cause they change depending on different things but usually darker blue/grey/green with yellow near the pupil and they have small light brownish spots. Don't get noticed unless I take off my glasses. ;=;

For the eye colors I like it depends on what they look like on the person and with eyelashes. I tend to like ones that have multiple colors going on like blue with green or yellow. Sorry if I rambled a bit I just love eyes~ ^=^'

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My eyes are hazel, though they're more green than brown. As for my favourite eye colour... I don't really have a preference, to be honest. If I had to say though, I guess my favourite would be green. I especially like the blond hair/green eyes and auburn hair/green eyes combos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A wild poll appears! Posts that say nothing but what colour their eyes are have fled from battle!

My eyes are a fairly dark brown, which made those "let's see other people's pupils expand and constrict with light changes" experiments rather difficult for those poor fools paired up with me. My eyes show up black in a lot of pictures unless there's a bright light shining in my face. I wish I had colour-changing eyes based on my mood, but alas, it was not meant to be.

As far as what I find attractive, I don't really care too much what colour their eyes are, but like Poe mentioned, I find the combination of dark hair, fair skin, and light-coloured eyes to be fairly attractive. My husband is mostly there, though his hair isn't quite dark enough, haha.

I'm not sure I trust myself to dye it properly while he's sleeping, haha. I'm likely to miss a few spots; it's been proven to me time and again I am not very good at moving him around while he's asleep.

Also red eyes don't sound cool to me. Depending on the shade, it either makes me think they are evil, albino, or very ill. Or all of the above.