WWE/ECW/TNA Wrestling Topic

Koga

I've been watching since I was 3 years old. Now I'm 18. My favorite wrestler is Kane. I liked him better however when he had his mask on. My favorite Legend is The Ultimate Warrior. Yeah, you know he was hard. ECW? I don't like the way it is now. It's basically....WWE now. I liked the old ECW when it was REALLY hardcore. People would jump off balconys and the matches were awesome. Now, it's crap. The King was right. ECW now stand for Extreme Crappy Wrestling. I don't really watch TNA to much. Last I saw, Kurt Angle was in some 6 man match.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stopped watching it a month ago.The script got too stupid and the wrestling was getting to me.I'm not saying that I enjoyed what Eddie Guerrero (RIP) did to Ray Mysterio, but I what I miss is the kind of things Stone Cold used to do.It was great when he showed up on the Homecoming of RAW.

One of these days I'll be flipping the channels and I'll see that WWE is on and I'll probably watch it without much enthusiasm.ECW to me just seems like WWE but with "no rules".

• 2 weeks later...

Undertaker Vs. Batista at WrestleMania! Now that's going to be a good match! I watched TNA last night it it seems even more fake than WWE. Sting got hit with a chair but the impact just wasn't there at all.

hey I watched the five seconds on friday when undertaker showed up after batista beat kennedy.Me and my brother were arguing and he said that undertaker wasn't going to lose unless Vince wanted to do a Bret Hart on him.

making undertaker win is not going to make any more popular because how much popular can he get because he barely wrestles now.Him winning will also kind of be redundant it would be his 14th wrestlemania win but if batista wins there will be a lot more excitement and cheering.

but I dont like how they are trying to bring up Mr.Kennedy, he still looks like a sideshow freak to me.

• 5 months later...
Guest Morpheus

my favorite wrestler is jeff hardy. the wrestlemania tlc match of the hardy boyz, edge and christian, and the dudley boys is my favorite wwe/wwf watch ever. it always seems that jeff hardy is putting his body on the line for the fans, don't really watch the wwe much anymore, but decided to watch raw tonight and hardy wrestled ken kennedy. it was a real good match, kennedy has some very good in ring, technical wrestling skills, plus he has good mic skills, i think he will be a good wrestler for a long, long time in the wwe.

Guest Morpheus

i really don't like the great khali...or umaga...or the many other huge, gigantic "bulldozers" who just squash their opponents in the ring. i agree with you koga, kane deserves to hold a title, whether it be the world title or the us title...he has paid his dues since arriving ten years ago and has been thrown into every imaginable storyline out there...