Sign in to follow this  
dim84

Who loved or Hated Ouran High

I liked it! It was funny, but sometimes I felt like it was dragging on and on. Also, I loved Haruhi with Hikaru, and I don't think I should get my hopes up for that pairing. lol

I really liked it myself. I found it very entertaining to say the least. It was very silly of course, but it was a great anime for sure.

It was a genuinely good show to watch while i had time to spare. And i do not regret watching it. So if i was to choose to "love it" or "hate it". I would go for neither, and just put "enjoyed it". :)

The plotline became very plain close to the end, but the humor in the show was off the charts. I'd watch again just for the laughs.

I liked it a lot, and I do wish there was more, but I also wish the story line was a little more entertaining

I loved it but felt it was unfinished. Hope they make a new season or maybe if they do it right finish it with a movie. The live-action series was ok. I haven't seen the movie yet.

I started and stopped at Episode 13.

They said the anime was all romance, when the only real thing I found romantic was how the Ouran host club member's treated the girls. Thats basically about it. There was one episode with Haruhi and Tamaki when Haruhi was scared of thunder or something, that's probably the best one.

It wasn't the worst anime I've watched, but it certainly wasn't the best. it dragged on, and it needed more of a storyline, not a different scenario and drama every episode.