Favorite Character [Anime]

Satanshero

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite character is Kaiza from Naruto. We only see him in flash backs during episode 11 and a few other episodes after that.

he became my favourite character as soon as I heard his speech to Inari.

''Live your life so u have nothing to regret. If you care about something protect it, no matter how tough, no matter how sad, you've got to keep trying even if you have to put your life on the line, Protect it with both arms, never give in''

Character or not, real or not, Kaiza's a big inspiration to me and thought me something important :)

I often repeat these words to myself so that I never forget it ''If you care about something, Protect it with both arms''

Eikichi Onizuka

He was a wreckless, but well-meaning thug in Shonan Junai Gumi. The series was good fun if a little cliched but when he reappeared in GTO the characters development was spectacular. Watching the pervy street punk with a heart transform himself into an unorthodox yet effective teacher really made me care about the character and those hes trying to help. He had weaknesses, strengths and could do serious, goofy and downright psychotic all with equal ease. This guy was cool...not your poser, bishōnen, talk-in-a-slow-whisper cliche cool. He has heart and is easy to identify with.

If you;ve not watched the series I suggest you get on it!