What were ur childhood animes?

cvillasana73

Mine are Pokemon, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Zatch Bell, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Zoids, One Piece, MAR, Flint, Monster Ranchers Lupin the 3rd, Rouruni Kenshin, Duel Masters, Beyblade, Medabots, Kirby, Gundam, Kiddy Grade, Full Metal Alchemist, Dinosaur King, Samurai Jack, Inuyasha, and many others but those were the main ones.

My childhood animes were mostly on VHS.

Some of my childhood animes are:

Project A-ko

Wicked City (Yes I watched this as a kid. I got mentally scarred for life because of how disturbing it was)

MD Geist

Dominion Tank Police

Kiki's Delivery Service

Astro Boy (80s version)

Genocyber

Ninja Scroll

and among others...

Mine were Pokemon, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Zatch Bell, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, and many others but those were the main ones.

Yep, pretty much the same ones for me, except I didn't watch Dragon Ball Z and I watched very little Zatch Bell (my brother loved it, though, so I saw a tiny little bit of it, as in a few bits and pieces of a few episodes, if that).

Oh, and I also watched Cardcaptor Sakura! Actually, our dub was called Cardcaptors and was heavily edited, but whatever, I still loved it. It's not like I knew better when I was that young.

Please dont double post cvillasana73 if you forget something use the edit button and if you need to quote more then one use the "+ button until the last person you wish to quote. Thank you.

Back on topic

Mine... well I was not allowed to watch much Tv when i was little, but i do remember some Astroboy (the origional series) and the first Anime movie I remember watching the Ninja Scroll (again the origional)