The Avengers (2012)

Dan Den

Here's the trailer for the Avengers movie being released in 2012 May.

Men I've been waiting for this movie ever since I saw that they had created one for Thor and Captain America, so I knew it was only a matter of time before they released this.

But I can't help but feel that they left out some crucial characters but oh well will just have to wait and see how it goes.

5M4tuYVPEWk

But what Hulk movie is he from lol, That actor wasn't from the one I watched.

It's going off of the 2008 movie titled 'The Incredible Hulk'. The actor who played in it though is no longer going to be playing the character and thus someone else is playing him in The Avengers. The guy who is playing Banner in The Avenger movie is also stated to play in the sequel to The Incredible Hulk.

It's going off of the 2008 movie titled 'The Incredible Hulk'. The actor who played in it though is no longer going to be playing the character and thus someone else is playing him in The Avengers. The guy who is playing Banner in The Avenger movie is also stated to play in the sequel to The Incredible Hulk.

Aw I miss that actor, This is gonna be odd to me, but maybe I can adapt. Sometimes these things just happen

I'm so looking forwards to this. Even more so having seen that trailer. Definitely seem like it's gonna be the greatest superhero movie ever made. Loki seems MUCH scarier than he was in Thor, and the character line-up seems awesome. I love the fact that they've brought Clint Barton into the film. The actor who's playing him seems really cool too. I think it would have been a bit much (and a bit gay) if he wore his original Hawkeye costume from the comic books.

And I'm glad that they seem to have brought Thor a bit more "down to earth" in his appearance. One of the things I disliked most about that film, was how ridiculous he looked wearing his Asgardian armour in modern day earth. (I didn't really think the film was that good until he got banished from Asgard anyway.) I've yet to see Captain America, but I'm very much looking forwards to it coming out on DVD, it looks so awesome. Both Ironman films were really awesome too, and I loved The Incredible Hulk (Hulk was just shit). It's ashame Edward Norton isn't gonna be playing as Bruce Banner again, but the other guy seems pretty cool though.

And I didn't know there was gonna be a new Incredible Hulk movie! :o I swear, Marvel are just gonna be pumping out movies over the next few years I bet. (Most of all, I'm really itching for this Deadpool movie to be made. xD )

• 2 weeks later...

I am really excited about this movie, May 2012 seem so far away.

The guy who is playing Banner in The Avenger movie is also stated to play in the sequel to The Incredible Hulk.

There's gonna be a sequel? Source/proof please?

I too can't wait, but it just bothers me that they don't bring back Edward Norton.

Does anyone know why he wasn't re-casted for the role?

I'd like to know answer to this question as well.

So I did a little digging and this is what I found.

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige released a statement to Hitfix, confirming the earlier report.

"We have made the decision to not bring Ed Norton back to portray the title role of Bruce Banner in the Avengers," wrote Feige. "Our decision is definitely not one based on monetary factors, but instead rooted in the need for an actor who embodies the creativity and collaborative spirit of our other talented cast members. The Avengers demands players who thrive working as part of an ensemble, as evidenced by Robert, Chris H, Chris E, Sam, Scarlett, and all of our talented casts. We are looking to announce a name actor who fulfills these requirements, and is passionate about the iconic role in the coming weeks."