Where'd you like to visit at least once in your life?

Diablo

The places I want to see before I die are:

• Christmas Islands, Australia. To see the crabs at the beach adventure into the sea in there thousands.
  • Kyoto, Japan. The culture and traditions of Japan start here, or so I've heard, so it's a must see.
  • Vancouver, Canada. To experience real snow and to see the northern lights.
  • The Great Wall of China, China. I want to walk the whole thing before I die, but it is 8,851.8 km (5,500.3 miles) long so it'll take a while.
  • The Amazon River, Brazil. Me and my friend want to kayak the whole thing one day.

Hopefully when me and my friend finish University we'll do a world trip with all these places =).

Please excuse me but, don't you mean millions? The baby crabs there are so tiny and cover everything like a red blanket.. I wish I could see it also if I wasn't right in it lol. The shop keepers over there use brooms to sweep them back on path because they try to go into buildings lol.

• 3 weeks later...
I live in Canada and I've only seen it once at all and it was recently but it wasn't showing very much.

and yeah Canadians aren't pussy's where I live instead of black people it's natives ruining everything and vandalizing. I don't mean to be racist I blame the Reserves. They come in from them and wreck up the towns thinking they will get away with everything. Their parents aren't raising them right letting them drink booze with their free money from the government just for being a native. There's also lots of drug dealers around. I've also met some bad white people as well it's just more common around here for it to be natives cause of the reserves. I've only met good natives that moved here from different towns and I've never once met a bad black person, they have all been very friendly, it all depends on your whereabouts, what bad family's are popping out kids and neglecting them because their parents probably did that to them.

But Canadians don't say "aye" we are basically the US with different schooling, I've met so many idiots going on about drugs and booze, my bother is a town jigallo(cant spell) etc.

although I will admit it is pretty up here, I wanna post my friends landscape picture but I'm not sure if he would want his picture up on the internet D :

Sounds like you live in the same part of Canada as I LOL. The sad part is the above comments are true for the most part :/.

My list of places would be..

Italy and France for the gothic architecture and history

Japan for the culture

Ireland cause I want to drink an genius in a real Irish pub :)

You never really get a feel for a place by visiting you must live there for a while to really see what it is like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to be in:

Rome - I wanted to there ever since.(*´▽`*)

Nazareth, Bethany, Jerusalem, Bethlehem etc. - want to set foot unto the land where Jesus was born, lived, died, and perform the miracles of God.(*'∀'人)♥*+

Egypt - see the wonders of their history.(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Greece - visit the gods and goddess temples.

Africa (north or south) - to see the animals live in the wild.

China - the great wall.

South Korea - geju jsland.

Caribbean - to see the great beauty of land and seas.

Palau - to explore the protected and treasured sea creatures.

and

(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞Japan - to visit Mt. Fuji, eat their delicacies, explore okinawa, and buys lots and lots of manga's and anime!! d(≧∇≦)b

As for the others, I'd go to the moon, next to jupiter, mars, and venus.. not bad right?

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest I can't choose one or two places in order of importance on where I would like to visit.  My major in college was international studies, so different cultures really interests me.  I would really like to travel all over Asia, but Australia, Europe or South America would be nice too!

• 2 weeks later...