Where'd you like to visit at least once in your life?

Diablo

Which is the place you'd like to visit at least once in your lifetime, except Japan. (I know you'd all like to visit Japan, just let me know if you're not very interested in going to Japan).

I'll like to visit Egypt, to see the pyramids. And I'd also like to visit China to see all the places and Pandas. And my third one is kinda weird, I'd like to go outer space if I can afford space tourism in future. So which are the place you'd like to visit some day?

JAPAN!!!! *ahem* now that that is out of the way, my next place would also be Egypt. Even when i was in primary school I was reading year 12 level (that is finishing highschool and moving on to collage) books about the tombs and such. When i was in my first year of highschool I was teaching my class about ancient egypt while my teacher stood back with a dumbass look on his face ^.^

I want to see places before I die. While in these places, I plan on studying the culture's music while working on my PhD in World Music.

1.) Egypt, Cleopatra's Mausuleum. It's the sight where both Marc Antony and Cleopatra committed suicide. One by stabbing himself, the other forcibly bitten by an Asp.

2.) New Zealand. The site where the Hobbit Village was filmed in Lord of the Rings.

3.) Paris, France. The site of Composer Frederic Chopin's death after a battle with Tuberculosis.

4.) Tokyo, Japan. The birthplace of musical genius Yoko Ono.

5.) Basin Street, New Orleans. I know I live near there, but I want to go to Basin Street one day and just listen to the jazz echoing through the streets of the city.

6.) Uganda, Africa. Home of the charity Krochet Kids and some of my favorite African Tribal Music.

7.) Mumbai, India. Home to my favorite style of music on earth.

That is my life's road trip!!!

*EDIT* BTW, this is also the order I want to visit them in.

I'm very not interested in going to japan, I'm claustrophobic and HATE big groups of people. I doubt I'll visit anywhere in my life. Maybe going to see Northern Lights further up north would be cool but it's even colder up there. I'll only go somewhere if someone else drags me with them. Chances are I'll enjoy that persons company over the place we go to. If my mom tried to drag me away to someplace in the world for awhile I wouldn't really wanna go. My friends are more important.

I'm very not interested in going to japan, I'm claustrophobic and HATE big groups of people. I doubt I'll visit anywhere in my life. Maybe going to see Northern Lights further up north would be cool but it's even colder up there. I'll only go somewhere if someone else drags me with them. Chances are I'll enjoy that persons company over the place we go to. If my mom tried to drag me away to someplace in the world for awhile I wouldn't really wanna go. My friends are more important.

You are able to see the Aurora Corealis in the south, and it is almost as good as the northern lights. and also you can see the northern lights even at the Canada-US border, so you dont have to worry about cold that much

i want to go to alot of places...and hopefully will be beginning my journey soon! ^.^

a small list would go something like this:

Rome, and the Vatican (im not religious but i do appreciate culture and history)

Prague, another town with a long history, and impressive culture

Moscow and St Petersburg, to see the epic skylines, and see the ex-Soviets at their best

Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and the Forbidden City, must I elaborate?

Basically the entire southern Asia area, Vietnam, malasyia, indonesia etc cause of the wild untamed beauty

Cairo, Johannasburg, Nairobi etc to see the savannahs and landscapes of the African continent.

Argentina, and Brasil either or, preferably Brasil to see O Cristo Redentor and Carnevale!

But last, and definately my favourite three destinations would be tour of the Italian countyside, Okinawa (i'd actually prefer to stay away from mainland japan, too much crime and racial tension, plus im not a weebo) and Hawaii!

As a side note, its sad that noone wants to come to Canada :(

My relatives live in Canada, I go to Canada every year. It's not special. It's America 2.0. And don't deny it. Everyone isn't as friendly or a Pussy as everyone makes Canadians out to be. (Not to say there aren't friendly people). Although the money is certainly pretty. :D

Well...I've done China...so...I guess the next one would be Japan(Anime :D), or Korea(KOREAN GIRLS!! =D), or Ireland(...IT'S IRELAND!! XD).

You are able to see the Aurora Corealis in the south, and it is almost as good as the northern lights. and also you can see the northern lights even at the Canada-US border, so you dont have to worry about cold that much

I live in Canada and I've only seen it once at all and it was recently but it wasn't showing very much.

and yeah Canadians aren't pussy's where I live instead of black people it's natives ruining everything and vandalizing. I don't mean to be racist I blame the Reserves. They come in from them and wreck up the towns thinking they will get away with everything. Their parents aren't raising them right letting them drink booze with their free money from the government just for being a native. There's also lots of drug dealers around. I've also met some bad white people as well it's just more common around here for it to be natives cause of the reserves. I've only met good natives that moved here from different towns and I've never once met a bad black person, they have all been very friendly, it all depends on your whereabouts, what bad family's are popping out kids and neglecting them because their parents probably did that to them.

But Canadians don't say "aye" we are basically the US with different schooling, I've met so many idiots going on about drugs and booze, my bother is a town jigallo(cant spell) etc.

although I will admit it is pretty up here, I wanna post my friends landscape picture but I'm not sure if he would want his picture up on the internet D :

I'd love to go to Egypt to see the pyramids, Israel to go to the Dead Sea, Australia and New Zealand, New York to see the Empire State Building and Broadway, South Africa and see the table top mountain, the Caribbean and go diving, India to ride and elephant and see the Taj Mahal, Brazil and trek through the rainforest, Greenland's glaciers, Spain, Kenya, Mexico, Peru!

I have quite a long list of places I'd love to go and things I'd love to see :)

I'd love to go to Egypt to see the pyramids, Israel to go to the Dead Sea, Australia and New Zealand, New York to see the Empire State Building and Broadway, South Africa and see the table top mountain, the Caribbean and go diving, India to ride and elephant and see the Taj Mahal, Brazil and trek through the rainforest, Greenland's glaciers, Spain, Kenya, Mexico, Peru!

I have quite a long list of places I'd love to go and things I'd love to see :)

I live in India but never had an elephant ride. I'll add that in my "To-Do" list.:dhh: