Amagi Brilliant Park

Aldnoah Zero

Tower of Druaga

Parasyte -the maxim-

Dagashi Kashi

Akame ga Kill

Erased

• Like 1

Just finished Attack on Titan (season 1), totally epic and I like the lack of filler found in so many longer, drawn out series. Badass female fighting characters are always a positive as well. Can't wait for Season 2 to finish and be dubbed. Now I'm looking for something similar to take its place due to withdrawals from lack of epicness.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2017 at 3:27 PM, Pollux said:

Anime I've completed this month:

God Eater

Danmachi

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches

Recently, my sister is unusual

Lord Marksman and Vanadis

Amagi Brilliant Park

Aldnoah Zero

Tower of Druaga

Parasyte -the maxim-

Dagashi Kashi

Akame ga Kill

Erased

+Sword Art Online S1 (Watched the whole thing in two days.)

Aldnoah.Zero - 9/10

The end is a little rushed, and a few flaws here and there, if being too strict, but otherwise and awesome series overall....

I have seen such a good series after a very long time, and highly recommend it, it reminded me of Code Geass a few times....though it desn't quite reach there..

And best of all, it is completed. Almost in all its entirety. If a S3, it be more like an aftermath

I might be getting a bit too excited here, but seriously, compared to most of the anime in last few years, it is one of my best...in the genre..

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ani-me said:

Aldnoah.Zero - 9/10

The end is a little rushed, and a few flaws here and there, if being too strict, but otherwise and awesome series overall....

I have seen such a good series after a very long time, and highly recommend it, it reminded me of Code Geass a few times....though it desn't quite reach there..

And best of all, it is completed. Almost in all its entirety. If a S3, it be more like an aftermath

I might be getting a bit too excited here, but seriously, compared to most of the anime in last few years, it is one of my best...in the genre..

Yeah, reminded me of Code Geass also. Also, it is leagues above a lot of recent series. I'm not too big of a fan of the "mecha" genre, but Aldnoah Zero is like a freaking masterpiece.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pollux said:

Yeah, reminded me of Code Geass also. Also, it is leagues above a lot of recent series. I'm not too big of a fan of the "mecha" genre, but Aldnoah Zero is like a freaking masterpiece.

I don't like Mecha at all really. Robotics;Notes was already too much... However the way Aldnoah handled and drew/animated their mecha, it was perfect. It felt like it fitted right in and was apart of the episodes. 

Some of the other ones I have see it feels like someone else sent the studio the animation and they just pasted it in.

On the note of recently completed. Today I finished Steins;Gate: The Movie − Load Region of Déjà Vu (9/10) and The Boy and The Beast (10/10). The feels in both were good, so I'm emotionally drained. I wish Steins;gate concluded differently or had something more to it. The Boy and the Beast was just perfect. Such glorious animation with a good story. Also if anyone knows where to buy one, please let me know:

6eb9c6c6dd.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pollux said:

I'm not too big of a fan of the "mecha" genre, but Aldnoah Zero is like a freaking masterpiece.

8 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

I don't like Mecha at all really. Robotics;Notes was already too much... However the way Aldnoah handled and drew/animated their mecha, it was perfect. It felt like it fitted right in and was apart of the episodes. 

Well, I too am not a vivid mecha watcher. And  when I said it reminded me of Code Geass, I believe it was due to the story

Spoiler

How the whole series was more focused on the conflict between Inaho and Slaine like in CG it was for Lelouch and Suzaku... Also, they both seemed to focus less on the actually, flashy mecha and fights, but more on different powers and how the MC comes up with a plan to bring their unique powers down..

And yes, as MK said, the art was awesome as well.... I am not sure, but according to an article I read on ANN, it seems that the Troyca was kinda formed for this anime...hope to see more from them..

I recently finished watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, Madoka, and Kill la Kill, in that order. I really loved Eva, and I thought the movie was a satisfying (and somewhat uplifting) resolution to Shinji's overall arc. However, I didn't think Madoka was anywhere near its level, which disappointed me because people kept referring to it as the Eva of magical girl anime. It wasn't as much of a genre deconstruction or character study as I hoped it would be. As for KLK, it was a cathartic blast after having come off the previous two.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm new to the community. I've been watching anime on and off due to life reasons. I started with Dragon Ball Z a long long time ago, but then I moved on. I  ran in to Inuyasha one day as someone was watching it and started to watch it but never got to finish it.

The only one I've gotten to see completely was Girls und Panzer which I watched with my daughter and she loved it and so did I being a mild tank fan. I would rate it a 9/10. It has a a nice story to it and it's kid friendly as well. I recommend it for anyone into tanks and a good story.