Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Done watching Kill la Kill! Story was kinda predictable, characters were kinda stereotypical but the action scenes were very well done, the music was also excellent, and a really well versed and acted English dub. Overall its a really good shounen action series.

• 2 weeks later...

Mardock Scramble (8/10) - It's a 3 part movie series at 1 hour each, but it could have just as easily been a single 3 hour movie. I feel that would have worked better. Each part started right where the last ended at and I feel sorry for those who had to wait months for the next part if they watched this as it was initially being released. I'm glad I waited.

I loved all that fabulous artistic grain and those rainbows. Damn almost every scene was rainbowed. Looked pretty in a dark gloomy atmosphere the show had going. The plot and progression of said plot was great. The animation was great. The CG cars looked fairly realistic. The characters were nice. All those boobies weren't bad either, especially since they weren't displayed in a fanservice way. They were never like oh hey look at me. The show definitely ain't for kids though: swearing, nudity, rape, sex, incest, child molestation, etc.. are all part of the show. That's kind of part of the game though when you consider the main character was a 15 year old prostitute who was killed and brought back to life.

Recommend this to anyone who enjoyed Black Lagoon, Ghost in the Shell, Ergo Proxy, Phantom, Rin, etc...

Has the same kind of animation style and coloring as Project K.

• Like 1

Welcome to THE SPACE SHOW (2/10) - Utterly horrible. I didn't find any redeeming quality from this movie and it took me all day of pausing and coming back to it to actually finish this 2 hour and 16 minute waste of my life that I'll never get back.

Seraph of the End (8/10) - Definitely the Anime of the Season of Spring 2015 for me. I feel episode 11 would have been a better ending for the season to end on a cliff hanger, but episode 12 did clear up some things by giving us some answers to a lot of plot points which is always a good thing in case another season ends up being dropped. Anyhow really enjoyed this show and would recommend it to others.

• Like 1

One Piece - Special 01 - Adventure in the Ocean's Navel

Naruto Shippuuden - Movie 03 - Inheritors of the Will of Fire

wow...you have the first one piece Special ...

can you upload it...?

do you have One piece Movies (1-8)

I for one have watched plenty of animes...

I can start typing it but will take all day....

the most recent ones i saw was

A certain magical index

Tenchi muyo War on gaminar

both were awesome ...

downloaded plenty ...some are

One piece New eps

HS DxD Born

Freezing S1&S2

Book of Bantorra but no time to watch

and of course there are naruto shipuden eps Dubs/Subs updated so need to get those , have dLLed till ep300 Dub and 415 of sub

Edited by Royce_666

Kill la Kill finished it's run on Toonami this past weekend. I also watched the OVA online since Toonami isn't airing it for whatever BS reason.

It's not that it's a bad anime. Because it's not. It's good. In its own, unique, individual way I guess. I did like it. Don't get me wrong.

It's just... I don't know... it seemed to rely too much on people being perverts to enjoy it I guess. Too much fanservice.

That's just me though. I still recommend it. Just be prepared for lots of sexually explicit material and lots of fanservice.

:horror:

I'm HYPED for Akame ga Kill. I've hearing nothing but good things about it. At least apparently until episode 17 or something?

:what:

Just completed Spiral.

I don't care if it's "all filler" (according to Koby) or not.

THIS ANIME.

ALL OF IT.

JUST ALL OF IT.

ACE ATTORNEY IN ANIME FORM.

THIS is the kind of anime I need to watch.

Manga's just as good too. I'm getting close to finishing NHK manga so it'll be my main priority soon.

Either way... this is SERIOUSLY the BEST anime I've watched in a LONG time. I'm not even kidding.

EVERYONE GO WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW. ESPECIALLY if your an Ace Attorney fan like me. You won't regret it. Trust me. Make sure to read the manga from the beginning too.

JUST. AWESOME.

:happy:

Next up... another mystery. With action.

Persona 4 The Animation. Why?

BECAUSE I LIKE TO REACH OUT TO THE TRUTH.

That's why.

:misdoubt:

• 1 month later...

Gekijouban Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners (8/10)

Kara no Kyoukai is a set of seven movies that each tell a usually-dark story while also comprising a greater whole. The entire series is beautifully animated with a strongly saturated color palette that gives the sense that it was taken straight out of a photograph. The storyline is intriguing; however, some may find it a bit hard to comprehend at first in relation to chronology (the movies were not released in chronological order – for storytelling affect I assume). Overall, a surprisingly great watch.