Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 and R2. I was not disappointed one bit. 10/10.

It is indeed a good anime, not for everyone but for those that will like it, it is a great anime.

just finished My Bride Is A Mermaid. It has been ages since I watched a show that has mad me laugh like it does, truly a romantic comedy that has you wanting more if you don't mind just watching an anime for what it is.

Loved it 9/10.

finished 2 more animes

Hal movie great art, character models and BG animation by Production I.G. but the haphazardly ass story and the fucked up ending ruining my experience

Code Breaker cool ass shounen superpowered anime with some great action scenes, main character was a badass but the girl was annoyingly as hell though. wish there was a second season.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot to talk about today!!

Attack on Titan finished it's run on Adult Swim/Toonami.

I'm glad I heard so much about it. Unlike another anime I won't mention (*coughgurrenlaganncough*) it met up to the hype.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. BEST ANIME I'VE SEEN IN YEARS.

I REALLY hope another season is made and it is dubbed by Funimation!!

:happy:

After 8 long years... Bleach has finally finished it's run on Adult Swim/Toonami.

I don't care what others say. I don't care about the crap the show gets. It was AMAZING. I'm so glad I got into this too.

I REALLY hope another series is made to complete it. I REALLY don't want to have to finish the story by reading the manga.

Either way... AMAZING anime. AMAZING series.

I also finished Ghost Hound today.

I don't even know where to start with this one. I've found yet another underrated, unappreciated, underestimated gem. It made you think. It made you want more. It made you can't wait to see what was going to happen next.

EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WAS AMAZING.

GO WATCH THIS SERIES RIGHT NOW.

So many good series...

:greedy:

Edited by CardGames

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Deadman Wonderland -  8/10 (Hoping for another season)

DearS - 7/10

Just finished watching Clannad

tln0QDp.gif

This is the 4th time i tried to watch this one (but finally completed it) because im not normally into those coming of age, high school genres, and the first half of season one was sooo boooring... but it really got me hooked after i trudged past it

This show was a Tear dropper for me ;-; so sad, but at least it had a happy ending :T

Beck Mongolian Chop squad -  10/10

• Like 1

Finished re-watching Elfen Lied. It didn't effect me as much because I knew what I was getting into. lol.

Regardless, it's still a good anime that I think those who don't know of this series should try. It's pretty much as bloody, if not more so, than Claymore and Deadman Wonderland. So if you like that sort of stuff there you go.

The only bad news is that I just found out that the manga and anime are unbelievably different from each other. Meaning I'll pretty much have to read the entire manga.

*sighs*

Oh well... at least I can go back to my original plan of watching Monster now...

:horror:

What is that anime for your signature it's funny.

Side note: woot for becoming a crusader.

I-Am-X's signature has Gintama anime characters.

You'll have to watch that show subbed though, was never dubbed.

Thanks, I'll.... consider it. :T

Side Note : Recently completed Durarara!! 8/10 was hoping for a better ending like Baccano.

Edited by Reijin
  • Like 1