Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Just finished HOTD and its OVA. I must say I really enjoyed the series even if I did take a good 2-3 week break in the middle of it (Just didn't have the time to watch anime or really do anything fun.). I gave the series a 10/10, I give animes a 10 out of 10 if I enjoyed every episode, it has a great soundtrack and if the ending doesn't annoy me.

I would really look forward to a season 2 but from what I have read up that may not happen but who knows right? Where to from here I wonder...

Well I wouldn't say this is recent, I watched FMAB again.

It's just plain awesome. I laughed, I cried and.... was damn excited. I honestly did not want it to end, but it wouldn't have been that good if it just continued like Naruto etc.

Now I can honestly say, "BEST ANIME EVER!"

10/10

FMAB I'm keeping you as my No.1 anime for life

Well I wouldn't say this is recent, I watched FMAB again.

It's just plain awesome. I laughed, I cried and.... was damn excited. I honestly did not want it to end, but it wouldn't have been that good if it just continued like Naruto etc.

Now I can honestly say, "BEST ANIME EVER!"

10/10

FMAB I'm keeping you as my No.1 anime for life

My younger brother loves that anime, I am yet to watch it so I can't comment on it yet. Will be sure to mention it when I get around to it.....So many anime to watch so little time in the days to get time to watch just an episode.

My younger brother loves that anime, I am yet to watch it so I can't comment on it yet. Will be sure to mention it when I get around to it.....So many anime to watch so little time in the days to get time to watch just an episode.

If you liked the first FMA, you'll love this one.

You've gotta watch it before your death-bed(not anytime soon, but still)

If you liked the first FMA, you'll love this one.

You've gotta watch it before your death-bed(not anytime soon, but still)

Haha you wont condemn me if I said I haven't seen the first one either. Which brings me to this questions. Which one should I watch first, I keep getting mixed opinions.

Well it depends, they have the same story going for them. But since FMA was made before the manga came to an end, they had to make their own story(which is actually pretty good)

FMAB follows the manga completely. I would suggest watching the Fullmetal Alchemist before FMAB. Simply because watching FMAB first would make you love it so much, you might consider the first to be shit(not true at all)

I finally finished the Gurren Lagann series and the Parallel Works Extras today.

Normally... I'm not the type to "criticize" as I tend to like most of the anime I watch. But I just have to say something about this show.

Look... I enjoyed it. I really did.

However... it takes about 7-8 episodes to get interesting. That's way too long IMO. For longer series it's fine if it takes a long time for the show to get good, but, for a 20-episode series? Not so much.

This anime is a little too overhyped IMO.

As I said, I enjoyed it and I liked it. I just don't see what it was that was so "OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING AND THE BEST ANIME EVER!!!!!!1111!!=anviaertj8j" that people seemed to be claiming it was.

That's really all I have to say. It was enjoyable, but, it was hyped up too much from what I heard about it.

You have to keep this in mind though:

I am NOT a "mecha" anime person. I liked Code Geass and Gun x Sword but those are exceptions and had other stuff in those animes that made me love those animes.

I just... I don't know... this one didn't give me that same "secondary" feeling that Code Geass and Gun x Sword did.

Again, I'm not saying I hated it. I liked it. I guess I just feel like it was hyped up too much.

But, obviously, that's just me and my strange variety of "opinions" that I seem to have on multiple subjects.

So... yeah... I'm just going to go now... before I get flamed...

*runs like hell*

:sweat:

Since I can't find the spoiler button, I'm going to have to be as vague as possible.

I just finished watching Aldnoah Zero. I must say, I'm having a hard time remembering the last time an ending to an anime has left me wanting to throw something through my TV.

I mean, on one hand I'm really happy they had the balls to do something like that, but at the same time, I was sort of invested in a different ending. It's very much a love-hate relationship and if what happened DID happen and it wasn't a 'trick'-- and if it was, I'm going to bit both relieved and upset they back-stepped--, then I don't know where they intend to go next season, as far as characters go, because fuck Slaine being the main protagonist.

I haven't hated a character this much for a while, but I suppose that's an achievement in and of itself for the production team.

*claps* Well done!

Edited by The Question

Hitsugi no chaika

You know season II starts in two weeks, right? :)

No shit sherlock, Just finished the first season. Still counts as a series, whether it be season or the animes overall conclusion. While its a continuation of a series, if its not continously running (like how naruto, fairy tail, one piece and such continously 'run') and the seasons are seperated by a few months, it can be considered a 'different' series. Like take to-love-ru for example. The original, motto to love ru and darkness are considered different series yet they all continue the same story. Same thing here.

To-love-ru darkness