Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

I know

But if it's anything like H.O.T.D, I wouldn't bother watching it

It isn't like that, it is actualy what comes next in the story.

It is basicly episode 11, I read the manga so I know what comes next, which are the events that take place in the ova, you should watch the ova, it starts were episode 10 left off.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

just finished watching Witchblade and loved it

I know its been a while since its been out, but it was still new to me

It did take me a few eps to get into it, but i thought it was fantastic and i liked how it wasnt just all about fighting and you actually got to understand how each person was doing what they were doing

deff going into my top20 pile

• Like 1

So so week. Bunch of dropped shows (won't mention), one skipped a loot ("Black Bullet") and one good ("Sidonia no Kishi").

"Black Bullet". Expected it to be good, but... Apart animation this show was a total letdown. Main character sucked (way too much emotional guy), story wasn't good either (bad if to say the truth). Well, second plus could be given to all loli characters. Cute little creatures. Sadly though, that it wasn't comedy or something. Maybe then it would have been much better. 5/10.

"Sidonia no Kishi". One big minus - CG animation. If not that, this show could have been just superb. Well, mecha and battles in CG looked very good, but characters... I wished they stayed with original 2D animation. But despite that, this show was really very good. And characters, and story was top notch. Definitely will watch second season. Though, ending could have been a little bit happier. Felt saddened how it ended. 9/10.

Just finished watching Jormungand and loved it from start to finish, kept me on edge the whole trip.

I loved the animation style and the level of detail they went in to, it really felt like what an anime should be, alot of crap out at the moment just bores the hell out of me of recent.

Overall it was very enjoyable and somewhat brutal and raw but thats exactly why i loved it so much.

I did find that close to the end of each season they just rushed it so much and some things were overlooked / missed which made me a bit sad for such an epica anime as they tried to wrap everything up in 10 minutes.

To finish it off neatly i reckon a movie should be in order but i highly doubt that will happen...

Still going into my top 10 awesomeness pile

Oh well "Her name is Koko she is loko i say oh no!"

I just finished sword art online, i guess a 3rd season just started up but i'm watching the dubbed so now i probably have to wait now cuz it'll be a while b4 it gets done in japan first since it just started...but it's a really good anime....<3 totally recommend. :smile:

I've been skeptical on watching this or not. I have too much in my queue to worry about it right now though. I'm sure I'll get to it... 220 episodes later, lol.

Edited by SamuelBradd

Maria Holic and Maria Holic Alive (dubbed) - 10/10 - because I was very entertained by their parody and comedy

Ga-rei Zero - 9/10 initially then plummeted to 5/10 - because it was comical and I liked its sword-fighting at first; then it pissed me off with some douchebags who indulge in their emotions so much to the point of being willing to let their comrades die. Basically, I hate those who act with their guts instead of their head and even more so when they involve others.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm lazy. I'm so lazy, that watching anime has become something of a hard work. But still was able to spare some time for couple of shows:"Hitsugi no Chaika", "Blood Lad" OVA, "Go! Go! 575" and something else (that "something" was dropped instantly as I even can't recall what that something was).

"Hitsugi no Chaika" 9/10. Surprisingly good one. Except for not so cute Chaika (considering looks; do not mistake: she was cute, but not as cute as I would like her to be; though  that one with short hair was sexy; surprisingly what different hairstyle can do;), everything seemed good. Good main cast, nice animation, good story. Well, the ending of first season was somewhat rushed a little bit in my opinion, but definitely will wait for second one.

"Blood Lad" OVA Well,... Second season could have been a better idea. Why even bother with continuation if it doesn't even have and ending?  Now if it were first introductory episode of new season I could give it 7/10, but as for single episode stuff... it isn't even worth 4/10. Well, at least it was short.

"Go! Go! 575" Nice animation. Other than that not very watchable. Yet again watched all of it as it being only 3 minutes long didn't take much time to finish it. Yet again, didn't expect anything of it from the begging, so wasn't disappointed at that point.

Blue Exorcist finally finished it's run on Toonami.

I really liked that series and I definitely recommend it. It's pretty good IMO.

:happy:

What I DON'T like however, is that once again, this is ANOTHER anime series that deviates from the manga and probably won't be completed in an animated format that covers ALL of the manga. Giving me yet another manga I'll have to read.

I'm really tired of this happening.

I still don't see why they can't just make another season/anime that covers ALL of the manga.

*sighs*

:mother-ficker was:

• Like 1

Noir 8/10

Madlax 6/10

El Cazador de la Bruja 9/10

Also known as Bee Train's "Girls with Guns" Trilogy. Noir and El Cazador de la Bruja instantly enters my top 20 anime. I like the focus towards the relationship of each show's two main characters. Many people say that 26 episodes are too long but I think 26 is just right. Madlax, though, screwed the ending, killed characters I liked, and made me quite pissed at the end even though the show had some really good aspects earlier on. The soundtracks of all three are excellent. That's Kajiura Yuki for you. The ending of El Cazador de la Bruja with the song "I reach for the sun" really warmed my heart.

Edited by Valkexia