Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Fate/Stay Night - 8/10.

I finally finished Fate/Stay Night earlier today.

Very epic anime :), and I was crying at the very end :(.

I hope that there will be a fate stay night 2 sequel where there will be an another holy grail war and shirou emiya is still alive that time :D :D :D

my 1 day of watching it from episode 1 to 24 is really worth it! ^_^

There's not gonna be a sequel, the anime is too old for that (2005ish).

Fate/Stay Night - 8/10.

I finally finished Fate/Stay Night earlier today.

Very epic anime :), and I was crying at the very end :(.

There's not gonna be a sequel, the anime is too old for that (2005ish).

at first, i did not expect it to be like that.. so it's really epic and somewhat a satisfying 24 episodes :D

well, im gonna go and finish full metal alchemist :D

at first, i did not expect it to be like that.. so it's really epic and somewhat a satisfying 24 episodes :D

well, im gonna go and finish full metal alchemist :D

Original FMA was good.

Will you be watching Brotherhood dubbed too?

I Finaly finished Elemental Gelade and on the note of Fate/Stay Night it was an epic ending almost had a tear in my eye but i held it back, great series. Sad that its over....=(

There's still the F/SN: UBW Movie. Hasn't been dubbed yet though.

Full Metal Alchemist 9/10

Story: 10

Animation: 10

Characters: 9

Battle Scenes: 7

Replay Value: 9

it's good.. the plot was quite deep and there are some characters there that i will remember even i dont watch it again.

the plot was quite slow in the start but picks up in the latter half making the higher episodes much more anticipating.. it's not an anime which focuses on 'battles' but much more stands in the story (that's why i liked it)

people say that it's fillers but i did not even noticed it while watching..

overall, it's good.. and the replay value is high :D

My most favored characters in the whole series was: Edward Elric (especially at episode 51 and Hughes) while my most hated in the series is: Tucker (damn scientific geeks)

sometimes, the best ending is the bad ending.. too bad for the ending since it's quite sad but in a positive sense to end the series

after this i will probably watch the movie Full Metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

it took me 7-8 days to finish it :D

Watched all 50 epidsodes just under 3 days, the story seemed preatty good. However I kinda missed keys plot points as to why the universe would end because of the number of "questions", that i did not get, most likely it was due to me watching like, 20 episodes b4 the critical one that explained stuff and so when it got the important part; I was more listening to it, but not listening to it at the same time. xD

Ima give it 7/10,

why you may ask? I recently watched Gurren langann and well, nothin so far that ive seen amounts to the point where its awesome for going over the top other than gurren langann(a.k.a Tengen Toppa Gurren Langann ).

FMA Brotherhood. 10/10

it picks up faster then the first sires did, the art style looked flawless, and the ending was just so epic. spoiler alert!

the ending of it had some of the coolest stuff ive seen in awhile, my favorite part is when that random soldier shoots "thing in the flask" that was just funny cuz they never give regular ppl any credit and that to me was just awesome xD. everything after that is sick to!

Full Metal Alchemist 10/10

Story: 10

Animation: 10

Characters: 10

Battle Scenes: 9

Replay Value: 10

after watching the original series.. there is no doubt between the difference between the original one and brotherhood.. although there are some exact episodes in brotherhood which is in a very quick pace.. its good, the story is full of twist, the battles are much more detailed and epic and most of the characters that are not exploited in the original series are all likeable.

i did not even hesitate to give it a 10.

as for the characters, i really like greed / lin.. he's got the character that i really like in the story. and there are some really good qoutes that came from him.

i would probably recommend this for anyone who likes an anime with a good sense of story and has also had a share of epic battles.