Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Recently finished watching FMA Brotherhood and got to say was a great series, much better then the original FMA that deviated from the manga. Had a great story throughout, great character develops, some twists, overall just everything that a good anime needs in my opinion. I would say 9/10, it was a good anime but there were still some parts that could have been tweaked a little more for my liking.

Latest stream of consciousnesses anime was Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos.

Decided to give this movie a go to finish off the good old FMA franchise (for now). Went into it with low expectations and I was satisfied at the end. :) Even though it was somewhat generic, I still enjoyed it. Nice to see Ed and Al again, though it was weird because it's like they didn't change at all. If you're expecting the movie to be about the too, you'll be disappointed. It's about Julia and the two brothers are there just to help. Overall it was a nice nostalgic movie.