Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

D.N.Angel

7/10 It kept my intention, but overall I wasn't that impressed. >.>

I think you mean "attention", and I agree with you. I didn't really care for much and well it was totally different then what I thought it was going to be about going into it.

I think you mean "attention", and I agree with you. I didn't really care for much and well it was totally different then what I thought it was going to be about going into it.

Hehehe, yeah my bad, corrected...*facepalm* I need to wake up... @_@ And I also expected sth totally different than that... >.>

Naruto 10/10 was the last 1 I've watched

but before that was Inuyasha...or at least all the episodes dubbed thus far, can't wait for them to finish it out...even if he doesn't end up with Kikiyo like he should have...but I guess kagome isn't half bad. I can live with it 10/10 also

just started and completed Fate Stay Night as of today..

damn, i did not know that this anime is great, a masterpiece.. i love this one like i love deathnote and code geass. i will add this anme to the list of what i want to replay list.

i will give it 9.5/10, it's nearly perfect.. i love most of the characters and the way the story revolve around shirou emiya and saber.

i did not expect that the ending will be... that

a sad ending, but yet.. fitting end to the story

i hope that there will be a fate stay night 2 sequel where there will be an another holy grail war and shirou emiya is still alive that time :D :D :D

my 1 day of watching it from episode 1 to 24 is really worth it! ^_^