Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Last week was sad and boring. Couple of series and couple of let downs:

1. "The Legend of the Legendary Heroes". DVDRip from Exiled-Destiny. Was able to watch eight episodes or so, but couldn't handle more. Animation was good. However the minus here was the story and main character. Can't say for sure what I didn't like in the story; it's just was not so good as I expected it to be. And main character: nice looking guy, but I didn't like him much (not that I hated him, just he wasn't very my taste as being main hero). So only 3/10 from me.

2. "Zero no Tsukaima F ". HDTVRip subed by Hadena. Skipped after first episode. Get bored almost immediately. First season was superb, second good, third - average, fourth (this one) - bad. Either it went down the hill, either I got bored by it. For me four seasons was too much. So I just couldn't force myself to finish "ZnTF". Now if rate: 1st - 10/10. 2nd - 9/10. 3rd - 7/10. 4th - 2/10. The only good thing in "ZnTF" was animation.

So that's that.

Just finished Kaze no Stigma...it was... pretty alright. It had a very so-so Eng dub so I recommend the Jap dub even though I'm not a fan of reading while watching something. The story was good, but forgettable. It's characters were the same. It has room to grow if they so wished to cultivate it, but I don't think they will go beyond 24 episodes.

The dub comment might just be because I'm tired of the same actors over and over again in different series. I start losing sense of the individuality of the characters and start getting distracted when I remember all the other animes I heard a particular actor in.

"Inu x Boku SS". HDTVRip in 1280x720, subed by EveTaku. Finished it yesterday. So what can I say: not bad, rather good. There were bunch of skipping moments, but overall I enjoyed it till the last minute. Animation was good (10/10), story as well (8/10), characters so so (7/10). There were couple of annoying ones like Kagerou (couldn't stand him) and Zange (sometimes irritated me as well). The other minus goes for Miketsukami. His devotion to Ririchiyo didn't seem very real. Well, he wasn't bad, but affection toward his master were a little bit too much. Though the ending was very good. The way I like it.

P.S. Writing this decided to check up "Wikipedia" for names (my memory is bad remembering names) and what I read there saddened me. Well, not like I read manga, but it still s**** to know how story developed further.

Most of them died, then reincarnated. What a hell! Couldn't they live happily? Though, if it is true, at least it seems that in their "other lives" they seem come together anyway. So maybe it isn't so bad, but still...

EDIT: sweet version number 2.

Two days absence of any anime...

Before this "empty" period I spent one hour watching "Fireball" (DVDRip, subed by DATS) and "Fireball Charming" (HDTVRip subed by gg). Some random short show. Not bad. Animation was truly good. Main plus goes for that (all that computer generated stuff looked really cool). Would like to see that in 1920x1080. But oh well... Main minus goes for series being too short. They could have easily made 25 minutes OVAs, rather then putting everything in two minutes series. It was just... too quick. Secondary minus goes for "quick talk". Man, I'm slow reader and reading subs in these series was hell of a job. Characters were talking way too fast (and of course subs were shown accordingly). Despite that I can rate these series for 7/10. There were many funny moments.

Mines would be R.O.D Read or die ova 7/10 Very good alot of fighthing i was amazed when i saw people using the books as there powers.Alot of weird behavior but overall good to watch i really like th the artwork and the animation it kind of looks like sword of the stranger fighting style or something similar.

The Girl Who Lept Through Time (Movie)

A light-hearted romantic story about a teenage girl who discovers she has the ability to time travel whith the aid of a running start, yeilds some hilarious results.

I found what I considered to be a bit of a plot hole involving the girl's aunt. Some people may understand the explaination in the movie, but I didn't.

I give it a 7/10