Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Phantom: Requiem for the phantom

I thought it was an epic anime! The ending bothered me at the time, but after reading up about it, I have made sense of it and am some what satisfied. Out of 10 I would give it an 8 and highly reccommend it to those who dont mind sad animes with big twists and action.

Three days ago I had a chance to watch "Hotarubi no Mori e" BDRip in 1080p subed by Commie. Nice movie, though could have be much longer, like two or at least hour an a half. Too short in my opinion, but oh well...

So:

animation 10/10 (good, no complaints)

story 9/10 (though ending was as I expected to this kind of movie, but deep in my heart hoped for a "good" one; oh well, this way the impact was deeper.)

characters 10/10 (liked all of them; though there weren't many of them.)

Overall,... let it be 10/10. The only real minus goes to my PC. As it seems 1080p is too hard to crack for my current system. So movie lagged in many places for me. So as it stand only 720p for me from now on (well, at least till I get new PC that is).

After this one "Souten Kuro" (two days ago) and "Shinigami no Ballad" (yesterday). Skipped both of them. Really can't say much anything about either of them, as my "skipping" action was taken after first episodes. Just not suitable for my taste I guess. Didn't grab me so decided not to waste my time.

The last Anime that I've watched was Rainbow Nisha Rokubo no Shichinin. The Anime was epic.

Every single episode was just epic! Every character played his role perfect. The atmosphere really sucked me in. During the the whole show I felt like I was there. The bond between the prisoners was the most I liked about the show... the bond that was based on trust and loyalty. I doubt that I'll find a show like that ever again.

Last Anime series I watched through was FMAB..............................and it was awesome. One of the best series I've watched in ages. Ran through it with English subs, then the dubbed version. Both were epic, but I think as always I'm gonna have to swing towards the subbed version. Shame it ended when it did, but I suppose it had to finish sometime.

effects_Edward_Elric_FMA_Full_Metal_Alchemist_Wallpaper800-375705.jpeg

Was planning to watch "Fate/Stay Night – Unlimited Blade Works" yesterday, but decided to put it on hold. Well, plan to watch it THIS evening. Yesterday spent evening watching "Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku" ("The Princess and the Pilot"). BDRip in 1280x720 subed by Mazui. Nice movie. Nothing special, but enjoyed it.

Animation: 8/10

Story: 8/10

Characters: 7/10

Maybe one big minus for voice acting. Seemed kinda not so realistic compared to other movies I have seen. Maybe some newbies or something. Well, it is just my opinion, though I can't see big difference between Japanese voices as almost all of them sounds kinda similar. Anyway overall 7,5/10. That would be just right.

Well i just finished watching Ao no Excorcist not too long ago. I have to say I had high hopes for this anime given the base of the story. But for me it ended in an unexpected manner. Also i had hoped for more actions in it. I mean the only good fight was between Rin and Amaimon. Would have loved to see more fights in such an anime. Well overall i will give it 6.5/10.

Last night I finished Love Hina, and Gunsmith Cats.

I would give Love Hina 7.5/10, loved the story and the shear absurdity of some of the situations lol.

And Gunsmith Cats I would rank 6.5/10, it moves very nicely though it's a short trip, the art style and colouring is a little dated but the amount of detail is top notch.

List of anime that I watched last:

REC http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6008

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10981

Iketeru Futari http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1098

"REC" Short, but nice. Good animation, decent story, better than average characters. 7.5/10

"Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works" Besides animation nothing interesting. First half like watching recap episode from series, second... well can't say much as I skipped most of it. Couldn't understand what was the point of this movie as there were created whole length series. Wasted evening. 3/10.

"Iketeru Futari". Funny stuff. Old anime, but with nice story and good jokes. The only two minuses were animation (too old school for me) and length of episodes (5 minutes were way too short). As for everything else: not bad. 7/10 maybe.

finally got around to watching darker than black gemini meteor yada yada...

Twas good, I liked the new characters (suo was cute and had some pretty decent character development) and the storyline was....acceptable. I didn't really like the ending, left me a bit pissed off, especially with the whole "Izanami, Izanagi" thing. I also didn't like the way they pretty much ruined hei's relationship with yin. But I suppose the way they set up the possibility of a third season kinda makes up for that, despite my hatred for stupid cliffhangers.

I would recommend the series for anyone who likes darker than black, but would caution them on their expectations. The first season was definitely better, but this second season seems more of a transition series anyhoo. 7/10