Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

the last one i finished was d.gray-man it made me emo i first was upset that it was incomplete and i wanted it to be remade but after i found out the millennium earl's Japanese voice died last year i got sad but the show was perfect and should not be touched so it ended just fine with me but i can't watch an episode with him in it with out crying

Finished up Nerima Daikon Brothers. I have to say, I went in expecting something that would just be weird and quirky. What I got was a humorous musical adventure that was thoroughly enjoying and made you keep on wanting more. Every character was basically perfect, and even though they only had about 8 songs, they change them slightly every episode and they are super catchy. I would give it a 9/10 and an awesome reccomendation to anyone!

Macross Frontier (2007 TV)

The latest sequel of the Macross franchise. I has lots of incredible mech fight and music sung by the songstress in the show. The songs fit the action in the scenes is one of the main highlight of the show. All the songs are great, it made me want to DL them all to my ipod to listen. The art and Animation is also stunning in most episode though there were a few that is not on the same level. The story is nothing special and it has good drama. The character is likeable. It also has lots of reference to the prequels, so it is best to watch some of the older ones first, mainly Macross Zero and Macross: Do You Remember Love?

I give it 9/10. So far the best series I watched this year. Now I gonna watch the two movies of Macross Frontier.