Kid Boruto

Anime You've Recently Completed?

I just finished Angel Beats. I absolutely loved it. I can't exactly pinpoint what made me like it so much, it was just good. Good art, good story, good characters. I just really liked it. It's definitely up there on my list of favorites.

The latest anime that I've completed was Ao no Exorcist also known as The Blue Exorcist, I thought it was good had a great story line just needs to be longer.

Edited by Xythar

Just finished Wolf's Rain. Loved it, though the OVA's were a bit depressing (people crying - meh, wolves howling - :,-( hehe).

Kinda stuck trying to pick what to watch next...

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. Amazing series, my favourite Gundam series so far.

Would recommend you watch the original Gundam first, then watch Zeta immediately for MAXIMUM entertainment

ef - a tale of memories. I tried watching it due to its high score... I thought it moved painfully slow towards most of the middle of the series. The last few episodes were decent though. 6/10 not my cup of tea

Finished Rideback. Great series with lovvely animation and a good soundtrack. Also a good balance of fighting, storyline, and sadness. I would probably rate it a 9/10

This was the same one I was about to talk about =). Yeah it was pretty amazing. It had brilliant use of elegant ballet moves mixed with the ridebacks and the fighting scenes. The music fit well and was magnificent, especially the opening and closing songs. Plus it had quite a bit of tragedy which gave the story a lot of emotion. Overall this has an amazing story and meaning.

Just watched Trigun Badlands, while it was just another Trigun episode it was GREAT fan service for us Trigun fans, for those that where wanting a continuation of the Trigun story and disliked the "just a long episode" nature of Badlands I say BOO to you, Trigun ended too well to continue IMO.

I've just gotten around to finishing Ranma and although I like the ending it still left something to be desired...like a definitive relationship between those two, and roast p-chan served at the wedding! God I hate the swine.

Steins;Gate

I give it a 9.5/10

It was a great anime. It was great from beginning to end. It was a little confusing at times because of all the science but the suspense was killing me after every episode. I highly recommend this anime.

I just finished Baccano! and I was definitely not disappointed. The way the story was told was amazing and each episode kept me intrigued and guessing what would happen next, all the while answering questions and posing new ones. It was hard to follow at times because of all the time jumps but once you figured out what was going on it just added to its general awesomeness. All in all, an amazing series.