Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Finished Rideback. Great series with lovvely animation and a good soundtrack. Also a good balance of fighting, storyline, and sadness. I would probably rate it a 9/10

This was the same one I was about to talk about =). Yeah it was pretty amazing. It had brilliant use of elegant ballet moves mixed with the ridebacks and the fighting scenes. The music fit well and was magnificent, especially the opening and closing songs. Plus it had quite a bit of tragedy which gave the story a lot of emotion. Overall this has an amazing story and meaning.

Just watched Trigun Badlands, while it was just another Trigun episode it was GREAT fan service for us Trigun fans, for those that where wanting a continuation of the Trigun story and disliked the "just a long episode" nature of Badlands I say BOO to you, Trigun ended too well to continue IMO.

I just finished Baccano! and I was definitely not disappointed. The way the story was told was amazing and each episode kept me intrigued and guessing what would happen next, all the while answering questions and posing new ones. It was hard to follow at times because of all the time jumps but once you figured out what was going on it just added to its general awesomeness. All in all, an amazing series.