Kid Boruto

Anime You've Recently Completed?

March Comes in Like a Lion was definitely a great one for me. I have a hard time getting into most of anything these days but I binged the entire 44 episodes in less than a week. The last time I went that hard on a show was Rakugo and I think that show's a masterpiece, probably in my top 5. Honestly, 3-gatsu can be a bit uneven especially at the start but it's wonderfully directed stuff and for anyone who hasn't already seen it I highly recommend it.

Mob Psycho 100 finished airing on Toonami.

REALLY AMAZING. I can't really describe it in words honestly. But it's just AMAZING. Plain and simple.

I really hope S2 airs on Toonami at some point in the future. 😃

Just finished Goblin Slayer, I give it a 10/10, even though episodes 10 & 11 had some issues with lazy animation and the dub gave a male voice to a female barbarian who had a very small part.

Tokyo Goul:re Season 2, Goblin Slayer, Servamp Movie, WataMote, Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple
Trying to go through my backlog lol

Edited by inuyasha211

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (2009)  –  A truly amazing series and has become of the the standards I will use to measure other series.  I found this remake to be an improvement from the original Fullmetal Alchemist (2003); however, not perfect as there were some aspects that the original did better than the remake (for example some of the the homunculi seemed under- or poorly developed in the remake in comparison to the original, such as Lust).  In summary, Brotherhood isn't exactly perfect; albeit, I support the claims that this is a "must-see" series for anime fans. 

I re-watched Shokugeki no Soma  (Food Wars!), Yakitate!! Japan, and then Toriko. I binge-watched one after the other each night, then switched series to then next when there were no more episodes. After going through a horror anime phase, I just wanted something that pretty was silly, fun action throughout (although the first 2 really weren't "action" as much as "competition"). I couldn't remember any other anime that didn't suddenly turn serious or sad at the end. I'm on the hunt for more. I just need more cleansing, stupid, fun, action.

After writing this, I just realized these were all food anime I've been watching for months; and I wondered why I gained so much weight...but I'm working on it...slowly.🤐❌🍕🍨     ☑️🥦🥗

Megalo Box has finished airing on Toonami.

It was definitely better than I was expecting it to be. However, the fact remains... that I'm not a boxing fan. 😅

Still good though. 😊