Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

I recently finished Trickster, which I absolutely loved, but everyone else seemed to hate! Funny enough, people were still complaining about the anime by episode 22... 
I also finished Bloodivores, which was a Chinese anime, dubbed in Japanese, and I watched the english subbed version on Crunchyroll.

I'm currently watching Monochrome Factor, which I really enjoy as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finished Overlord season 1 not too long ago. It was honestly a good anime. It was one of those ones where it took me a bit to get into it, but when it did grab me it was for the long haul.

I do have a bunch of questions. Like is he his character or is his body comatose right now, why isnt he trying to get back to normal, are any other players there. He couldn't have been the only one waiting for the game to end.

Completed a few good series recently that are worth a mention:

Recovery of an MMO junkie: Excellent stuff, just the right about of awkwardness between people that I desire and feel is very relatable to IRL

Gosick: Also an excellent show. Think Loli Sherlock Holmes. Couldn't wait to get on to the next episode, but didn't want the current one to finish.

Hundred: Meh, good time waster, better than the Infinite Stratos's, Absolute Duo's etc etc. Worth the last episode.

Jormungand (Both seasons): Recommended above all, this is Toradora! material. Great dub, I found the plot good, may be predictable at times but at least moved and most importantly, you learn how to pronounce this silly title.

kobayashi. just awesome

kami nomi. huge meh.

jormungand good.

probably next yuri on ice,  made in abyss, and zaragoto ( i never watch airing, always waiting patiently for the bd, i have a huge backlog anyway:P)

Edited by sfaxt