NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
mintymilk

What game will you be getting next?

I will probz be getting COD black ops 2 next. ZOMBIES!!

Love zombies, it's hard though especially when the mystery box spawns so far away lol, it's great when it's close =). I'll be getting Dishonored I think

• Like 1

WWE 13, It is the next game that comes out that I have pre-ordered. I don't watch Wrestling shows much now a days as I only have normal TV and the shows bore the hell out of me, but I love the games. After that I have CoD Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 to look forward to!

Sly 4 for me. Many will think I'm too old for that series, but I've been a fan of it since it came out, and have been waiting for this new sequel for 8 years, and I'm not gonna pass it up.

Sly 4 for me. Many will think I'm too old for that series, but I've been a fan of it since it came out, and have been waiting for this new sequel for 8 years, and I'm not gonna pass it up.

I knew this was gonna end up here and too old? Hell I still play ratchet and clank, some of the best games ever!

• Like 1

if dlc counts then new map pack for black ops 2 zombies -ps3 feb 28 cant wait

but for a disc based game then i would have to say metal gear rising too much of a hardcore metal gear fan to pass up

I'm looking forward to Dark Souls 2. But they changed the director to the person who made Monster Hunter, so I'm a little worried. Nothing against him, but the other game was a masterpiece, so I'm a bit worried about the change. (The ex-director is the current supervisor now, so that's good) Oh well, I'm still going to buy it when it comes out.

22 February Metal Gear Solid Revengeance, 5 March Tombraider, 7 May The Last Of Us. All for PS3.

Edited by vi0