What game will you be getting next?

mintymilk

Guild Wars 2 / Torchlight 2 / Starbound... kinda depends really. Any one of them is possible, but for GW2 I need to be out of the land of govt filtered internet to be able to enjoy it, and I've another ~2 months in my current program before I'm "free" to pursue anything I feel like.

Well, I'd really like to get the Atlus games - Persona 4 Golden and Catherine for the PS3 but no one in this damned country sells them at stores anymore and the online places show em as out of stock.

Incidentally, they have been out of stock for A YEAR now. Importing it from other countries will just make it much much expensive than it should be so the final option I got left is to maybe get a digital purchase when and if they come to the european PSN.

Eeeeee................Persona 4 Arena released. Now I'm just waiting on it to come down to where I live. Or...*crosses fingers* a PSN Version. :D

Dark_Angel, Prototype 2 was so much fun. They really balanced the gameplay out this time....but they removed a lot of excess powers Mercer had.

• Like 1