Kametsu Island [Mae and Shazi Collab]

Shazi

2csb1ic.png

“What do you think you’re doing?” Shazi demanded

“Art” the man replied simply and kept spraying

“you realise thats against the law right?” Talena asked.

“Isn’t everything” he shrugged, not even looking at the two women.

“what’s you’re name?” Shazi asked

“Minh” he replied and looked up at them, “may I ask yours?”

**Oby’s house**

Oby hung over her sink in almost pure agony. Eating her soup was a bad idea. She hurled what little was left in her stomach into the sink and groaned.

“Damn, I need to get to the hospital” she moaned in pain as she tried to get to her phone.

She stumbled through the kitchen and tripped on her own feet, bashing her head against one of the benches on the way down, knocking her unconciouss.

• 2 weeks later...

2csb1ic.png

**Two days later, Hospital**

Oby slowly opened her eyes, and looked up into an unfamiliar ceiling. “What the fu-”

“Oh so you are awake” Rune stated leaning into her personal space. “It was touch and go for a little there, we had to pump your stomach and put you on an iv, sadly the nurse you knocked out is not so lucky, she is still unconscious...”

“How...?” Oby asked pushing Rune away from her face.

“Ahh, you can thank Random for that.”

**Outside somewhere**

“None of you damn business,” Talena hissed through her teeth. “There is a section of the city where you can do your “art” to your hearts content this is not-”

“Where?” Minh's eyes light up.

“Over to the west, you will see a huge arch- Hey wait!” Shazi was cut off as Minh rushed in the direction she indicated. “Damn it! Here we go again.”

Shazi and Talena too off running after the artist.

**Poe**

Poetic paced her lounge, still on edge after her encounter with Kro. “Damn that man! He drives me nuts!”

“What man?” Kro asked popping his head in through her open window causing Poe to scream.

**Koby's office**

“What is my island coming too?” He asked himself as he watched Talena and Shazi chase someone down the street.

2csb1ic.png

**Hospital**

“RANDY!” Oby’s face twisted in pure rage and the pulled the IV out of her arm and jumped out of bed

“now now, calm down” Rune said carefully, but was thrown aside like a rag doll while Oby stormed out of the hospital, and tossing aside everyone who got in her way.

**Outside the hospital**

Random had a bouquet of flowers ready to put in Oby’s room, hopefully before she woke. He poked at one of the purple ones, just to make sure the florist, Honey, hadn’t given him fake ones.

He looked up to see bodies flying out the hospital entrance and Oby storming through.

“shit,” he cursed and dropped the flowers. He turned and ran as fast as he could.

**Koby’s office*

“Somethings going down at the hospital” Koga wondered into Koby’s office.

“The hospital?” he grabbed his remote and flicked the TV to the appropriate channel. “seems like random has got himself in trouble again” he sighed.

**Poe’s House**

“what do you want?” she yelled

“Hi,” Kro grinned. There was a long pause as Poe glared at him as hard as she could “I like River Song” Kro said. Poe slowly edged closer to her lamp. “Hello sweetie” Kro imitated Poe’s disliked character. Poe gripped the lamp tight and threw it as hard as she could at Kro, who saw it coming and dived out the window and started running home, cackling like a madman

Woot! Epicness!!! Gonna write mine up a little later ^.^

Meh *edit*

2csb1ic.png

**Poe’s House**

“what do you want?” she yelled

“Hi,” Kro grinned. There was a long pause as Poe glared at him as hard as she could “I like River Song” Kro said. Poe slowly edged closer to her lamp. “Hello sweetie” Kro imitated Poe’s disliked character. Poe gripped the lamp tight and threw it as hard as she could at Kro, who saw it coming and dived out the window and started running home, cackling like a madman.

“What the hell is with him?” Poe watched him running haphazardly down the street. “Why cant I lock him up for good?”

**Koby's office**

“Random is scared out of his mind, look at him run.” Koga indicated the tv showing footage of people being thrown out of the way or running away from the Oby.

On the screen as Koby and Koga watched she hesitated for a moment before kicking something at her feet. As she walked off the cameraman must have realised that what she had kicked was flying right at him, Koby gasped as the bouquet of flowers smashed into the camera and the man went down giving a view of the sky.

“She sure has one hell of a temper...” Koby murmered.

**Outside Hospital**

“TANDY, I KNOW YOU ARE HERE YOU PRICK! COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREEVER YOU ARE!” Oby yelled at the top of her lungs. Seeing a figure dart around the corner Oby gave chase, her body up to the task of punishing Random.

Random looked over his shoulder when her heard Oby's voice, a feeling of dread causing him to stop. With great effort he pulled himself back together and rushed around another corner. Half way down the street he heard the screams of people behind him and once more looking back he saw a thing from his worst nightmares rushing at him.

“Oh ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt!”

**Shazi and Talena**

“Stop damn you!” They called out together before their radios' crackled and Ren's voice called

“Every available officer you need to get to Oby, she has gone nuts! Last location the hospital.”

“We will her him later Mae.” Shazi puffed.

“Yes.” Talena agreed gripping her knees. “Right now though we have to get to sister Oby before someone gets hurt, any money it was Randy...”

“I'm not gonna bet on that, I will lose.” Shazi groaned as the both rushed to the hospital.

Rofl! Thats so like Tandy (loving the Tandy touch xD), always doing stuffz he knows would get him in trouble with me. Aww, i miss beating the crap out of him...Q.Q But poisoning me with my own soup?? Its supposed to help peepz! Grrr! I am not grrring at you, no worriez, but at Tandy cuz thats sth he would do. > >

And excellent work with Kro lmao, portrayed him perfectly. Actually, thats the case with everyone. ;D

• 3 weeks later...

2csb1ic.png

**Hosptial**

“here Tandy, Tandy, Tandy” Oby called sweetly “I have a surprise for you”

“i’m not going to like the surprise am I?” Randy called back

“You’re going to LOVE IT” Oby found his hiding spot.

“Meep!” Randy sprinted as fast has he can away from Oby

**Honey’s Shop**

“Flowers are selling fantastically today!” Honey grinned and adjusted a bouquet. Honey looked up is surprise as he heard a scream and someone went flying over top of the whole island.

“Was that Randy?” Trend asked.

**Poe’s house**

“POE!”

“WHAT NOW?” Poe screamed.

“Look!” he pointed to the man flying across the island.

“Is that Randy?”

**Randy**

Randy shrieked and prayed he landed in the water as he flew across the island. What he copped was richly deserved but all the same he wished not to get too hurt in the process.

• 1 month later...

Recap on Shazi's last post and my post~

2csb1ic.png

**Randy**

Randy shrieked and prayed he landed in the water as he flew across the island. What he copped was richly deserved but all the same he wished not to get too hurt in the process.

Randy fell and before he knew it his butt was wet and hurting he opened his eyes to see what was happening then shut them tight again. He was skipping across the water like a stone, each time his butt hit the water he let out a painful yelp then suddenly BAM! Randy went face first into a boat.

**Boat**

“W-what the hell was that?” Squeaked Rei, She was on her way to Kametsu Island to start a new life.

“That was the sound of Randy face-planting the side of my boat I guess” DanDen grinning, he jerked a thump over his shoulder. “The radio was all a buzz with Oby's rampage and Randy being sent flying...”

**Shazi, Mae, Ren**

They were all on the ground trying to restrain Oby who was putting up one hell of a fight. “Let me go! That is not enough, I'm gonna KILL THAT TANDY!”

“Oby clam down!” Ren called struggling to keep hold of her legs.

“Sis, stop, breathe!” Shazi pleaded being tossed about as he tried to keep hold of Oby's arms.

“Oby...” Talena sat in front of them all a huge grin on her face. “That was fucking awesome! Did you see the look on his face as you punted him? CLASSIC!” She laughed.

Oby stopped her thrashing and raised her head to look at her sisters a slow smile spreading across her face. “Was it really?”

“Yup!” Shazi panted, “and if you come with us now we will get you the video of it.”

“Alright! Let's go!” Oby beamed and Shazi, Ren and Mae smiled in relief.

**Hospital**

“Well that was something.” Rune said feeling up the two nurses each side of him as they looked at the T.V

**Eve**

Eve was rolling on the floor of Mae's apartment laughing so hard that she was clutching at her stomach with tears pouring down her face. “That has got to be the funniest fucking thing I have seen lately! OhmyKoby! I so have to ask sis for the video of that when she gets back!”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...