Kametsu Island [Mae and Shazi Collab]

Shazi

2csb1ic.png

***Hospital****

"Irish....Irish...Irish....Irish....Irish" Kro now chanted as Irish pounded his head against the wall in time with Kro's calls.

Rune was walking over leaning close to the nurse who walked beside him, at the sound of Kro's voice he stopped. "I thought I had taken care of him already..."

"You were wrong." Irish said his voice monotone. "Can you do something about him now?"

"Sorry." Rune beamed "I have a date with a nurse!"

Rune walked away his hand all over the nurses bum, Irish watched sadly. The constant calling of his name was driving him insane.

****Shazi's Apartment******

"Well, that was something..." Dart panted now resting on the bed Shazi snuggled up to him.

"Your telling me!" She said slapping his chest playfully. "I think it's time to eat."

***in the dark night***

"Oh come on, I know I left it around here...." the man was crouched in the bushes looking for something when a light shone into his eyes.

"Stuy? What the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh umm.. Hi... Natio... I umm... If I tell you will you swear not to tell anyone else?" Stuy nearly begged.

2csb1ic.png

“Okay” Naito replied slowly.

“I left something really, REALLY valuable here and I can’t seem to find it.” Stuy explained.

“How valuable?’ Naito asked

“Like, GOD valuable” Stuy replied.

“Okay.... want me to help?” Naito offered

“NO,” Stuy replied quickly, “I can find it myself,”

“Okay, good luck Stuy,”

**In someones basement**

“OH COME ON!” Chi threw his ps3 controller across the room in a fit of rage

“Chill out man, we can take these noobs” Vanitas said “Right Yuri”

“Shut up and shoot you noobs” she snapped

“Yes ma’am” they replied quickly and got back to playing black ops

**Oby’s kitchen**

“Why are all these people getting sick!?” Oby groaned, "there’s nothing wrong with my soups” she stirred the pot Randy was working on earlier that night. She sighed and took a sip from the ladle in her hand “Guess I’ll have to take this home” she sighed and begun to ladle the soup into containers to take home with her.

**Shazi’s apartment**

“Soo, what would you like?” Shazi asked brightly

“What have we got?” Dart asked, Shazi danced over to the pantry and looked through her foodstuffs. Shazi pulled out a jar of peanut butter and looked at the expiry date.

“Hmmm.... apparently not peanut butter,”she screwed her face up.

2csb1ic.png

"You can eat me." Dart rolled as Shazi tossed the peanut butter at him.

***Hospital***

"Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish." Kro chanted

***Basement***

"Damn it I said to the right! Shoot you damn noobs shoot!" yelled Yuri as Chi and Van shifted away from her.

***Oby's home***

Placing one portion of soup in the microwave Oby reheated it as the others were stored in the fridge. Grabbing the remote she turned on the little T.V sitting atop her fridge. Iki was there reading what looked to her to be the news, stopping her cleaning she watched.

***outside***

"Say, next time I go out, would you like to come?" Stuy asked hoping Naito would not agree.

2csb1ic.png

**Oby's kitchen**

Random got his keys ready and opened the back door, he had to get rid of the evidence before Oby got back in the morning, otherwise she'd know what he'd done to the soups. after opening the door he stubbed his toe on one of the sinks.

He cursed loudly and found the light switch. he quickly ran over to the alarm system and reset it before he searched for the evidence.

**Outside**

"No thanks," Naito replied and started backing away slowly. Stuy breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, see you later Naito" Stuy's voice started to shake. As soon as Naito was out of sight he began to run to the police station.

2csb1ic.png

Barging through the door Stuy rushed up to the reception desk and waving his camera yelled “I have some photos you will want to see!”

**Oby's Kitchen**

Sounds of banging and clanking were coming from the kitchen as a shadow slipped through the door. Random was so intent on what he was doing he failed to notice anything out of the ordinary, finding what he was after he did a silent jig then descended into blackness.

The figure gripped under Random's arms and slowly dragged him into the night, leaving the door to the kitchen wide open.

**Hospital the next morning**

“Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish” Kro chanted.

Irish was curled in a little ball when Rune strutted over to the room Paddy a doctor trainee on his heals. “It is ok to send him home today Irish.” Rune smirked down at the man.

Irish looked up at Rune with dull eyes uttering a grunt. “Think I should take him?” Paddy asked looking closely at Irish seeing the signs of stress.

“May as well, lock him in room two.” Rune replied. “Oh and stay away from room one, I have booked that today with one hot nurse!”

**Koby's Office**

“So, what are you planing on doing today?” Koby arched an eyebrow at the man before him.

“Today I was going to spend time with Empy, play some games tease my little Reila, play some more games then sleep.” Ren grinned

“Don't you think you should-”

“Little bro, for someone being as dense as you have been lately maybe you should not be trying to give advice.” Rens grin grew wider as his eyes twinkled.

“I-” Koby was cut off by the phone rinning.

**Shazi and Mae**

“How did you sleep last night?” Talena asked Shazi smiling.

“I slept like a baby.” Shazi replied a small smile on her lips

“I bet you did.” Talena laughed as she ducked a swing from the other woman. “Oh look!! Someone is spray painting the wall!”

Shazi and Talena started running.