I'm sharing My MegaUpload Premium Account

Kid Ryan

If you are interested in sharing my premium account, post here or PM me.

By the way, if you do steal my account, I will sue you, make no mistake about that.

Oh, before I forget, my premium account will expire in early June 2009, because I only bought the 3 Months Plan (I bought the plan back in early March).

One more final note, I also have a 3 Months Premium Plan with MegaVideo, I got it for free when I bought my 3 Months Premium Plan with MegaUpload.

I wouldn't share it if I was you. Someone could easily steal it, and as you said you would sue them if they did, really you wouldn't be able to. Someone hacked my sisters ebay, paypal, and amazon accounts and stole all the money she had within them, etc.. and all three places said there was nothing they could do either. If someone steals your account, thats all there is to it.. She never got her accounts or money back. The same would happen at MegaUpload. Unless you knew exactly who it was, and could prove it was beyond a doubt them, and that the account was yours to start with, and their address... MegaUpload will not even bother to lift a finger.

So you are better off just keeping your account to yourself. Also it's against MU's policies to share accounts.

I wouldn't share it if I was you. Someone could easily steal it, and as you said you would sue them if they did, really you wouldn't be able to. Someone hacked my sisters ebay, paypal, and amazon accounts and stole all the money she had within them, etc.. and all three places said there was nothing they could do either. If someone steals your account, thats all there is to it.. She never got her accounts or money back. The same would happen at MegaUpload. Unless you knew exactly who it was, and could prove it was beyond a doubt them, and that the account was yours to start with, and their address... MegaUpload will not even bother to lift a finger.

So you are better off just keeping your account to yourself. Also it's against MU's policies to share accounts.

Um, I'm only going to share with people that I trust, like you.

And I'll only be giving the info via PMs.

• 1 month later...
You actually can not. Megaupload will say it is your responsibility to care for the account. Your fault for giving out the password.

I think it was more of a warning just don't be a douche bag and change the password or something.

Are you still sharing it?