Favorite Snack Food

lemmingllama

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't know it by looking at me, but I LOVE junk food!!!

I love cakes, brownies, cookies, doritos, chips and salsa, nachos, potato chips (BBQ, cheddar/sour cream), popcorn, fruity candy (skittles, starburst, etc.), and a whole lot more. Actually, it's not really junk food, but I do enjoy toast and butter as a snack too. ^.^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, chippies. Oh god, so many chips. I can eat chips until I die. I won't even notice I don't want to eat any more chips until I've already eaten the whole bag. It is so bad, haha. Also, Hot Cheetos destroy my insides and it hurts to live afterwards, but somehow I develop very specific amnesia and eat the whole bag anyway. I'm going to die.

On a less deadly note, I love fruit. Also likely to an unhealthy extreme, now that I think on it. I will eat entire bags of cherries and then be all surprised when I run out. Mangoes are a gift from above.

Speaking of candy corn, I saw at the Exchange they had candy corn that was Valentine's Day themed. I was... intrigued. I do have a soft spot for those chalky conversation hearts, though.

• 5 years later...