Favorite Snack Food

lemmingllama

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's funny, I don't really have a favorite snack food. Since at home I got all these random junk food, biscuits, shapes, potatoes chips, cereal, etc. I only really eat when I'm hungry and most of the time I just make instant noodles since it's quick and easy, and fills you up longer. I guess I don't really mind what I eat, as long as I get something to eat.

My favorite fast food is 'wada paav', it's local fast food, cart food to be precise, 'Wada' is a cooked vegetable made mixing potatoes, onions and spices(masala), and fried in chickpea gram flour batter. The 'paav' is bread made out of refined flour. The paav is cut in between in wada is put inside that and chutney made of tamarind is also put inside sometimes or you can have it with Ketchup. It's also sometimes called 'Poor mans burger'(Cheapest burger here is 3 times more expensive than costliest 'Wada paav'), but still it's my favorite fast food.

My favorite fast food is 'wada paav', it's local fast food, cart food to be precise, 'Wada' is a cooked vegetable made mixing potatoes, onions and spices(masala), and fried in chickpea gram flour batter. The 'paav' is bread made out of refined flour. The paav is cut in between in wada is put inside that and chutney made of tamarind is also put inside sometimes or you can have it with Ketchup. It's also sometimes called 'Poor mans burger'(Cheapest burger here is 3 times more expensive than costliest 'Wada paav'), but still it's my favorite fast food.

The good thing about it being cheap is that you can have it more often :). One of the reasons why I eat so much popcorn is that I buy it through Scouts by the case. So its like 200 bags for 100 dollars, plus my scouting group gets like 20 out of it too.

POCKY!!! And Candy Corn...but Candy Corn is seasonal...*sniff*

Hell yeah! Candy Corn rocks!!

Also doritos, pickles, peaches, apples, watermelon, grapes, cereal, cheetos, slim jims, potato chips, and a variety of sweets.

For drinks - mostly water but also sometimes grape soda, milk (chocolate or plain), caprisun, sprite, or green tea.

• 3 weeks later...