Who Created Kametsu

Phenomex95

xD

Except the origin of Kametsu was two separate forums, of which had their own long history, which can date back to my original forum in late 2001 (I was 11). So I've now been making / owning forums for more than a decade now. The actual Kametsu name wasn't born until 2005 I think it was. However this particular forum you see now wasn't made until late 2006 to early 2007 but it wasn't named Kametsu originally. Kametsu merged into this version of the board and we renamed it. Most of the original members had either left beforehand or left after it. It was known as Forgotten Memories at that time and was a Final Fantasy / RPG forum mostly. Before Kametsu merged with Forgotten Memories.... Kametsu had first merged with Koga's forum Yu-Gi-Oh! Underground as well. There is a lot of mergers in the forums history but that's a long tale.

Thank You Koby for making such a great forum, there are like over 300 members and this is possibly the greatest anime forum out there...

You better be getting paid for this...

Did you make Cartoon World as well??

Thank You Koby for making such a great forum, there are like over 300 members and this is possibly the greatest anime forum out there...

i think you need to get your facts right mate....there is well over 300 members...

Threads: 22,326, Posts: 173,183, Members: 16,420

No, although I have been an uploader there for years. None of the creators of C-W are still staff at C-W though. It's changed hands and I'm unsure how the current owner got his hands on it since I'd never even seen or heard of the guy till he magically got in control of it. He doesn't really do anything on the community either. The rest of the staff take care of everything while he lurks in IRC.

lol...is this thread really necessary? Yes, Koby is wonderful for creating this site, but I thought him being the creator was common knowledge...or did I stumble across this information magically?

No dear, I should close it, but it is just too funny! If one is paying attention it is common knowledge... that is why this is amusing lol

• 2 weeks later...

The owner actually owns the domain(and he hosts it too), and thereafter the forum too, Jetstream kinda rebooted the whole CW stuff, it was started by someone named AnimeStar I guess.