R.I.P Steve Jobs

Phenomex95

man, this is really hard to believe.....it's very painful.....we have a lot to thank Steve for....without him the iPhone wouldn't have made a revolution, not to mention all the Android phones we can now afford....Macintosh, iPad, iPod......WE LOVE YOU STEVE. Rest in Peace!!!!

301418_258752000836064_100001037996201_850232_1229289047_n.jpg?dl=1

I was quite shocked when I read this earlier. I know he's had Pancreatic Cancer for years but it was still surprising. It's almost like he knew it was coming when he resigned his front of house role at Apple.

I've never been all that much of an Apple junkie but anyone that uses a smartphone, DS/3DS etc has a lot to thank him for as, whilst other devices had touch based interaction prior to it's release, the more direct finger-based touch interaction was popularised by his innovative approach to consumer technology even if it wasn't started by him directly.

L4ugh the part that surprises me is just this little piece from that article

"She used an iPhone to announce [the protests]," wrote Dave Weigel at Slate. "By extension, Margie Phelps -- nay, the entire Westboro Baptist Church -- has embraced a philosophy of tolerance for gays. Well done."

She condemns the late Mr. Jobs that he only worked for him self yet she is the one using an object of his creation, then she pulls out this bullshit to some how save her self.

In response to her critics, Phelps tweeted Thursday morning "Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell. God created iPhone for that purpose! :)"

Because I'm not going to buy another apple product, since it won't be as good as it was before.
"Good as it was before" implies they were actually good to begin with. :X

You know I've kind of been an asshat about this incident. But yeah the guy did seem to live joyously. I guess I can respect that.