maingan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I really wish she won't die, but I'm pretty sure she will :/

There is always the possibility of her stepping down, and making Naruto hokage. But that is really unlikely.

I agree there is that possibility which would be kind of cool, but it's really not going to happen

I am also not sure how Kishi will go about Tsunade's destiny. But because of her old age and with the new candidates for being the next Hokage (Naruto and Konohamaru) emerging, most likely, just like the 3rd did, she will step down and leave the rest to the younger generation. However, with regards to her death, if she will be left fighting a very powerful opponent (just like Tobi) one on one, intuitively, she would be at a disadvantage. Likewise when someone who is dear to her like Dan (who had been under the Reanimation Jutsu) will fight her, her emotions will just get in the way. But I believe dying will be the least scenario since she herself is a master in medical jutsu and I believe Naruto will somehow help her and make sure that she won't die just like how he protected her during Pain's attack on Konoha.

she will not die because she is a legendary Sannin:dhh:

No offense but that's some of the stupidest reasoning I've ever heard and I've seen a lot of stupid reasons.

If you've actually watched the show you'd know there was only 3 Legendary Sannin and 2 of them are now dead.

So saying she won't die because she's a Sannin is just -_-

Besides everyone dies at some point.

• 1 month later...

Is it possible that Naruto could be the 7th? Kakashi's name came up as an option to Danzo. And, he was appointed by the other Kage when they found out about Donzo's betrail. It's possible Tsunade could die in this war, but it's just as possible that she could survive only to be crippled, causing her to step down. Or, she could step down, but i doubt if does die anytime soon, Naruto would be here direct successor; even if Gara sets a president as a young Kage. If Naruto is to be the 6th, Tsunade would probably have to last a bit longer. Besides, who said she had to die like the other two Sannin, she could be the opposite and just grow old.

Edited by Asce

• 2 weeks later...