Will Tsunade ever die?

maingan

She seems expendable to me. I can envision her dying and the creator showing clips of all the people she watched die over the years (Her lover, her brother); she later rejoins Naruto in spirit form and pops up when the opportunity to reminisce appears. Hell, Naruto's got a collection of dead visitors throughout the show it seems, rather he's aware of it or not is a different story.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first read your question, it sounded like "When will Tsunade ever die!" I thought what a horrible question! Never mind.

She could just step down and relinquish the title over to Naruto. There really isn't any need for her death for Naruto to become 'Hokage'. Of course...Tsunade is the last of the Legendary Sannin. She may follow the fate the other two have met. I don't know who would kill Tsundade, though, unless it's someone that's much stronger who takes her down for the mere purpose of it.

Unlike the other two, she was never a sensei to someone who had a reason to betray her and were on a power level that could surpass her.

And Naruto marrying Sakura? I really hope that doesn't happen. Naruto seems like one of those characters who is better off in the end not being paired off.

Why would Tsunade have to die in order for Naruto to become Hokage?

I think Naruto will have a gay ass ending if the series ends after the current war going on in the manga. Yeah, he's bound to be Hokage, but he just seems to be too young at the moment (he's like 15 right?). I think it would be better to have another time skip after the war so that he would be a bit older.

Anyway, I don't really care if Tsunade dies, I just hope a few people actually die, not just unnamed ninjas >.>

Supposedly there should be another Naruto series after Shippuden. So that could include a time skip. Who knows

Supposedly there should be another Naruto series after Shippuden. So that could include a time skip. Who knows

some fans are calling it akippuden or something like that.

it could be another joke like some people will often do to mess with fans.

but if its real it looks promising since people say it takes place when naruto is like mid 20's and still not yet hokage.

some fans are calling it akippuden or something like that.

it could be another joke like some people will often do to mess with fans.

but if its real it looks promising since people say it takes place when naruto is like mid 20's and still not yet hokage.

This shit is just fan made crap.

Just like Dragon Ball AF. It will never exist.

• 4 months later...
She will die she is over fifty and every time she uses that jutsu that heals her her life is shortened what i want to know is if that same rule applies to Naruto considering his healing abilities.

What healing ability? Are you talking about the kyuubi chakra which heals his wounds. If so, then no, it doesn't shorten his life span but seriously hurts him coz a mere human cannot withstand evil chakra(dark orange color) of that concentration. But after controlling the kyuubi, that same chakra becomes pure(yellow color) and doesn't harm the user anymore.

What healing ability? Are you talking about the kyuubi chakra which heals his wounds. If so, then no, it doesn't shorten his life span but seriously hurts him coz a mere human cannot withstand evil chakra(dark orange color) of that concentration. But after controlling the kyuubi, that same chakra becomes pure(yellow color) and doesn't harm the user anymore.

From http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki%27s_Jinch%C5%ABriki_Forms#Version_2

"In the end, Version 2 was Naruto's greatest downfall. Because Kurama's chakra was constantly destroying and creating new cells, it shortens Naruto's life, similar to Tsunade's Creation Rebirth."

It's a known fact in the real world that body cells can only divide and replace themselves a finite number of times. This is what causes aging, basically. After 70+ years, the cells lose the ability to correctly replace themselves; each subsequent generation of cells is more damaged than the last. Naruto's Version 2 form speeds up the healing process immensely, using up that finite number of replacements.

• 2 weeks later...