Remember saturday morning cartoons?

shyguysteve

when i was just a few years younger channels like KWB and ABC family would you know have a special line up of cartoons, not always american i wanna know if anyone has these shows listed some where starting with

Daigunder

Tenchi Muyo

Bedaman

Mucha Lucha (forgot how to spell it)

Mar

Zatch Bell

the Prince of Tennis

Dual Masters

the Seeker

thats all i can remember for the moment

i was one of those kids who really didnt care much for anything

but i do miss the days when i wasnt bothered by life so much and could just enjoy my cartoons.

also it'd be cool if you shared one of the cartoons you watched saturday morning,

until adultswim you couldnt stay up all night watching anime on fridays leading to saturdays.

for some BS reason they decided to make yu-yu hakusho a morning show, which i thought was crazy.

and .Hack//Roots

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

also i have street fighter the animated series AVI and jackie chan adventures AVI i honestly dont remember where i got them but if anyone wants i'll post source links on this thread.

Then those technically ain't your links, unless you re-upload them yourself.

-If you don't know where you got them from you can just upload them yourself to a place such as Megaupload or Fileserve.

-But if you know where you got them such as on a Forums as this then get the permission of the original uploader then you can paste/re-upload their links on a thread you created for a certain show.

i never said they were mine, and also i said source links, like instead of bringing you ready to download, it would show you a list of the url in order of episode or whatever you wanna call it. but i do have them all AVI i prefer not to upload them myself and again i can put those source links up if you want, its not hard to find them.

the only reason i prefer not to is people are deuchy and report stuff i had posted in the past.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any time I hear the One Saturday Morning theme song, I get blasted off into nostalgia! That was my particular memory of Saturday morning cartoons. I never knew there were others until I was much older and they ended. But in terms of those One Saturday Morning cartoons like Recess, Pepper Ann, and Doug, I was that typical kid with a bowl of cereal, still in my pajamas, my face glued to the television set.

• 2 weeks later...