NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Koby

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Several of my DeviantART friends are 13-16 or younger, I don't find it creepy at all, we just chat about anime and cartoons etc.

(they even know I'm 23 too, they don't mind lol)

Anyways, getting back on topic, my mom should be buying me several video games for Christmas this year during Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving).

Several of my DeviantART friends are 13-16 or younger, I don't find it creepy at all, we just chat about anime and cartoons etc.

(they even know I'm 23 too, they don't mind lol)

Anyways, getting back on topic, my mom should be buying me several video games for Christmas this year during Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving).

What games? I'm playing a lot of the war Z lately, getting some decent loot finally

I'm hoping for both Resident Evil 6: Anthology (PS3) and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (PS3).

If she says no to both of them, then I guess Batman: Arkham City GOTY (PS3), Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3), and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3), or maybe Assassins Creed (PS3) and God of War Saga (PS3).

(I'd rather ask for my very own computer, but that's too expensive for my mom)

Fair enough then, I have 3 computers :P haha. Those games are pretty good

You only have 3 computers because you probably have a job though, or have had a job at one point.

I've NEVER worked before in my life, EVER. It sucks having disabilities...

Fair enough then, I have 3 computers :P haha. Those games are pretty good

You only have 3 computers because you probably have a job though, or have had a job at one point.

I've NEVER worked before in my life, EVER. It sucks having disabilities...

True I have worked and one was a gift :P

Curently playing R.U.S.E. Best wargame strategy ever. Even though it has a few flaws, because Ubisoft abandoned it, I never regret buying it. There are still a lot of players every day and I've never had a hard time finding a match and It's fun to play even if you loose. So many strategies to use, theres 1001 posibilities how to turn the game around, so its never a one sided gameplay. Recommend!

Oh and World Of Tanks is pretty good too- Free To PLay.

Lots and lots of Borderlands 2... have now thrashed my way through the new DLC completely.

Some quality time with Torchlight 2. And when it finally finishes downloading/installing its onto The Last Remnant.

"Left4Dead 2" My current most favorite game. Man, as good as first part. Playing every evening now. Same maps, same character, same guns. And that already for couple of weeks. When I will get tired of this? Sadly my PC takes its time to load it, but whatever... Playing without "lag", so no problem.

• Like 1

Just finish playing Spec Ops: The Line, the story was pretty good even do it makes feel bad. but over all was an O.K game

i been trying to get my hands on Assassin Creed III