What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Should be playing Skyrim, but sadly school kind of ruined that.. :mad:

Playing Rune Factory for the PS3. The begining is a yawn fest, but once you get into it, it's pretty cool.

I've been thinking if I should get the new PS3 port of Rune Factory.. but if the beginning a yawn-fest maybe I'll wait till I accumulate more time or patience to play it..

@gameBOT,

Yeah, the game looks beautiful. The graphics are nice and the concept is interesting. However, I've played two or three hours of it and I still haven't even planted anything. If it wasn't for the fighting, I would've fallen asleep altogether.

I absolutely love the "Harvest Moon" concept with the adventuring and the story thrown in the mix. It makes the game alot more interesting. That's why I bought it. Unlike the DS installments, the PS3 version has alot more story to it. When I say "yawn", I only mean that the game is a bit safe and unchallenging. The two-to-three hour intro is basicaly a story-driven tutorial. It's not uninteresting. It's just too easy.

I've been playing and updating a version of Pokemon FireRed (on pc) that I modified to be extra fun. I've also been playing some Advance Wars: Days of Ruin here and there, but it takes so long for each mission that I tend to get bored quick. I rented Ace Combat: Assault Horizon from redbox a few days ago, but didn't like it.