NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Koby

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

I play War Rock every so often. But, other than that, I'm not really working on beating a particular video game. Perhaps I should get playing something. >_>

Last couple of days I have been playing The Legend of Dragoon. About 7 hours into it now. Hopefully this time around I will be strong enough to beat the final boss. Hehe.. last time I couldn't beat him.

I loved Legend of Dragoon, even if it had alot of dragons in it.

I'm currently playing:

Naruto Shippuden : Narutimate Accel (with friends)

and

Shin Megami Tensei - PERSONA 3 (by myself)

I purchased Command and Conquer 3 the other day, so we'll see how quickly I can get through it. I'm also once against starting Crono Trigger, with the intent to get through it all before becoming distracted by something else.

Just beat FFXII, so I started on Dark Cloud again.

The change in graphics quality is amusing, but I so love the georama system.

I've finished Dark Cloud 2. It's called Dark Chronicle here. It's one of the best games I've played so far. You'll love the ending. *will not spoil*

I've finished Dark Cloud 2. It's called Dark Chronicle here. It's one of the best games I've played so far. You'll love the ending. *will not spoil*

I've already played DC2. I don't remember the ending, but I do remember there being some bonus dungeon at the end or something. (I liked collecting the medals the best, though sphera was kind of annoying. >.>)

I'll replay it once I finish DC again. =P

I've already played DC2. I don't remember the ending, but I do remember there being some bonus dungeon at the end or something. (I liked collecting the medals the best, though sphera was kind of annoying. >.>)

I'll replay it once I finish DC again. =P

Collecting medals was sort of boring but oh well. A few hours are worthit getting Max into a Clown Suit and Monica into a Leopard bikini. I loved Spheda.

There's a bons dungeon. It's in Palm Brinks. That Mine. *shiver* That MINE. It's frickin hard. Haven't been able to complete even the first level.

I love Suikoden.....

I finished II and V. I wanted Tactics though

Didn't play any other Suikoden but IV...I heard good things about I, II, and V..Just wondering, do they all have ships in it and about the Dark Rune?

Freakin DAMNIT

Why do all my PS1 games mess up? I take care of my stuff.. and everything..

I been playing The Legend of Dragoon, and just beat disc 1 and boom the 2nd disc wont load!!!!

My ff9 freezes up, my ff8 wont load the opening, my ff7 wont read at all..

>_< My FFtactics wont load either... DAMNIT.. I'm mad now.. :(