What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I'm back on the fifa11. I finished Assassins Creed 3 but I have the multiplayer trophies to unlock so I might do that otherwise I did a lot of shopping and picked up Super Street Fighter 4, WWE Smackdown vs Raw and then for my Wii i got Sonic colours, NHL slapshot, Kirby's epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns and NBA Jam. Hoping to pick up Epic Mickey, GoldenEye, Def Jam Rapster and Dj Hero2

i'v been playing kingdom hearts birth by sleep (psp), vanquish (ps3) i really enjoy both ^^
Ah, KH:BBS? How is that by the way? I've been wanting to play that even before its release but I've never gotten around to getting myself a copy of it. I heard it plays like the original GBA version of Chain of Memories when it comes to upgrading stats but it's simple like the first Kingdom Hearts for the Ps2.

Halo Reach hahaha :D

You know, I like... Stopped playing Halo once Black Ops came out o_o; Out of curiosity, did they add any new patches or anything like that? I know when I reached Lt. Colonel, I literally stopped playing and jumped on Modern Warfare 2 to brush up on my "skills" for BO lol.

Currently I am playing Grand Fantasia (Not really as much as I intended) and Black Ops; And Monday Night Combat + Sonic Adventure (Living some old dreamcast games, now if they got Skies of Arcadia or Shenmue to XBLA... *Drools*) lol.