What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Playing Super Mario 64 (via Wii's N64 Virtual Console to be exact) and its my first time through this game :P

Though I played it a little and loved it when it was still kinda new in 1997 or 1998, it wasn't mine, and I never owned an N64...

Only almost 20 years later did I finally feel the drive in me and said HEY I must play this now!

I didn't like it at first because I don't consider it a Super Mario game.

If it was named as a spinoff (like Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars) then I would have accepted it immediately, but this is just a spinoff named as a main game. This is more like Nintendo's Tomb Raider with Mario as the theme. I've come to love the game though! Only to be disappointed towards the end with cheap difficult courses -.-
I have 103 stars right now.

Edited by jayare

Just started Senran Kagura Estival Versus for Vita last night. I don't want to jump to conclusions as I've only just started, but I think this is the best entry to date by a good margin (gameplaywise and graphically). Also just found out about the new game(s) coming next year, which is good because I about thought they weren't making anymore.